To think i would have a girlfriend right now if

Lowdimotrucel

Lowdimotrucel

I wish
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
5,503
Reputation
12,887
If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.
Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)
I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there us any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.

Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)

I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there is any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there for me" cause om fucking ugly as shit.

They think they can spit and shit on guys like me and they think they are so much better when they are not. I fucking hate it. It pains me to think every day that I will never have a loved one.

I can only ever release oxytocin when I day dream about fake relationships. I don't have any cats or dogs, I'm not close with my family members.

I'm being fr right now, I don't think I've has a good warm true loving hug in over 3 years.

I fucking hate this shit. All I can do is hate sulk and dream all day long.

@ascendandforget @shedontluv-U @zennn @Nerogen @jartetetron
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, zennn, Nerogen and 11 others
Girls aren't hypergamous. You're just a piece of shit person with a horrible personality.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: jartetetron, zennn, OgSchaefchen and 4 others
Ew stop being an incel and go outside
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, zennn, OgSchaefchen and 3 others
Girls aren't hypergamous. You're just a piece of shit person with a horrible personality.
Ew stop being an incel and go outside
I Get It GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jartetetron, zennn, Nerogen and 5 others
If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.
Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)
I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there us any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.

Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)

I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there is any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there for me" cause om fucking ugly as shit.

They think they can spit and shit on guys like me and they think they are so much better when they are not. I fucking hate it. It pains me to think every day that I will never have a loved one.

I can only ever release oxytocin when I day dream about fake relationships. I don't have any cats or dogs, I'm not close with my family members.

I'm being fr right now, I don't think I've has a good warm true loving hug in over 3 years.

I fucking hate this shit. All I can do is hate sulk and dream all day long.

@ascendandforget @shedontluv-U @zennn @Nerogen @jartetetron
dont talk to girls lol

ai chat bots with no restrictions are the future
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jartetetron, OgSchaefchen, cb006 and 3 others
I fucking hate this shit. All I can do is hate sulk and dream all day long
find a GF

im not saying it like a normies telling that to a TrueceIs ways
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen, Lowdimotrucel and Scars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, OgSchaefchen, Lowdimotrucel and 1 other person
op this mossad agent dont interact

girls want to harvest your brain power via gamma ray powered hypergamy lasers
I'm not
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and Scars
find a GF

im not saying it like a normies telling that to a TrueceIs ways
Ong this shit coming from an htn btw
op this mossad agent dont interact

girls want to harvest your brain power via gamma ray powered hypergamy lasers
Nah he's with that Somali Cia tryna gain intelligence on how to ascend the Somali population
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Scars
My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.
THIS

and if you disagree then live in your own bubble😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
yeah crazy to think im injecting two unknown chinese liquids just to feel loved😂 and all the shit im doing (derma roll, volufiline, castor,etc)

useless shit in the end....
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
yeah crazy to think im injecting two unknown chinese liquids just to feel loved😂 and all the shit im doing (derma roll, volufiline, castor,etc)

useless shit in the end....
Nigga it's not even close to what I said:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
Doesn't matter tbh
with the oxytocin comes stress
the trade off isn't worth it, especially as a teenager
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
You didnt say anything what your doing but you got it hard thats what i know from reading it
Bro I'm most likely never gonna get a girlfriend that's what I'm saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen
just bang hookers do coke until you ascend if you dont you would have crazy experiences atleast
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OgSchaefchen and Lowdimotrucel
If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.
Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)
I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there us any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there If Girls weren't hypergamous. And I know that sound cringe "muh hypergamy" "muh muh muh" ye I get it but it's true. My fucking ltb looksmatch has 20 htn talking stages rn while I'm over here never having a bitch look in my fucking direction.

Why does foids smv have to be so high. Why do foids have to brainwash each other and make them think they can pull chad (they probably can)

I fucking hate it. I. Not fucking exaggerating this shit to. MY FUCKING AVERAVE LTB LOOKSMATCH HAD 20 TALKING STAGE.

Omd bro and it's not like there is any hope for me aswell. Girls have a smaller range of sexual preference than men so there won't be "one girl out there for me" cause om fucking ugly as shit.

They think they can spit and shit on guys like me and they think they are so much better when they are not. I fucking hate it. It pains me to think every day that I will never have a loved one.

I can only ever release oxytocin when I day dream about fake relationships. I don't have any cats or dogs, I'm not close with my family members.

I'm being fr right now, I don't think I've has a good warm true loving hug in over 3 years.

I fucking hate this shit. All I can do is hate sulk and dream all day long.

@ascendandforget @shedontluv-U @zennn @Nerogen @jartetetron
Ai robot girlfriend ls are gonna come out in 5 or so years. We’re chilling😎
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
B
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron

Similar threads

price.
Replies
6
Views
46
scuderia
scuderia
thehand
Replies
8
Views
60
thehand
thehand
kms.molecule
Replies
4
Views
49
kms.molecule
kms.molecule
ByeCruelworld
Replies
2
Views
11
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top