i finally know what makes me ugly + need advice

A

agoostis

Master
i thought for a while that i was bloated and needed to leanmax, then i thought my maxilla was recessed but it’s clear that it’s neither of that

my face is just sagging, probably bc of bad gen + loss of collagen caused by 3 years of rotting in my room doing 0 sport

i exactly have and need this:
49303C97 E172 441A B536 A4F085C4410A

my zygos are wide and low so having sagging skin makes me look fat, i have dark circle and nasolabial fold which makes me look old and tired

im sure now that’s why my appearance fluctuate so much, looking so much better after gym and then so much worse when i wake up

i need advice on what surgery i should get, is thread lift enough ? i’d like to get cheeks lift but since im only 22 i don’t think any surgeon would agree

this generally means you have no forward growth. are you sure you are not recessed ?:unsure:
yes check out my other post
my forward grow is normal

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i thought for a while that i was bloated and needed to leanmax, then i thought my maxilla was recessed but it’s clear that it’s neither of that

my face is just sagging, probably bc of bad gen + loss of collagen caused by 3 years of rotting in my room doing 0 sport

i exactly have and need this: View attachment 1669595

my zygos are wide and low so having sagging skin makes me look fat, i have dark circle and nasolabial fold which makes me look old and tired

im sure now that’s why my appearance fluctuate so much, looking so much better after gym and then so much worse when i wake up

i need advice on what surgery i should get, is thread lift enough ? i’d like to get cheeks lift but since im only 22 i don’t think any surgeon would agree
Post photo of your jawline so we can see if you are recessed or not, If your skin is sagging you lack bone structure

Post photo of your jawline so we can see if you are recessed or not, If your skin is sagging you lack bone structure

u look like becky and u seem to be recessed af. Anyway, your bug eyes are your problem, not this saggy skin