is my maxilla recessed ?

A

agoostis

Master
im pretty sure my mandible isn’t since i have a defined jawline and visible gonial angle

but i also have some really obvious nasolabial fold, also my face often look bloated/round cheek when i smile and i know those are signs of a recessed maxilla

i also have shitty posture and a recessed chin but i might get genio soon

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
U look Colombian?

Slight bimaxillary protrusion? @Korea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You’re not recessed.

I don tthink you would benefit from bimax. I dont even think you would need genio? You have typical nigger like bimaxillary protrusion I imo. Not really sure how to improve your face regarding osteotomies

Yes ur face is recessed af

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Recessed infraorbitals

I don tthink you would benefit from bimax. I dont even think you would need genio? You have typical nigger like bimaxillary protrusion I imo. Not really sure how to improve your face regarding osteotomies
does bimaxillary protrusion affect my face other than weird lip position ?

Last edited:
  • +1
that’s weird you don’t look recessed but i would’ve thought the skull does. idk

Your Midface is recessed

• +1
does bimaxillary protrusion impact my face other than weird lip position ?
Not really it "just" gives you the typical nigger mouth look

he does need genio

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha
i think i’ll get genio with bone graft

but i’ll still have nasolabial fold and random bloated face :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
you literally have the same mandible and maxilla as pit. not recessed not extremly forward grown

work out and get a haircut if u want to ascend. dont even think about bimax. no sane surgeon will perform it on uhr

you literally have the same mandible and maxilla as pit. not recessed not extremly forward grown

work out and get a haircut if u want to ascend. dont even think about bimax. no sane surgeon will perform it on uhr
so the nasolabial fold just come from bad gen i guess ?

Ay yo you look like you go to my school, do you take a personal finance class at school?

Ay yo you look like you go to my school, do you take a personal finance class at school?
no i don’t

at least tell me hes good looking

no i don’t

at least tell me hes good looking
He's ntmaxxed & stylemaxxed af but I'm 1.5 heads taller than him so I still mog 😛

• WTF
Reactions: agoostis
You can try paranasal implants for the folds. Also small custom cheek implants can help because they pull the tissue up. Try pulling your face back like with a face lift and see what happens. Otherwise some people fix with filler

You can try paranasal implants for the folds. Also small custom cheek implants can help because they pull the tissue up. Try pulling your face back like with a face lift and see what happens. Otherwise some people fix with filler
i think it’s my main failo, it looks like my face is kinda sagging but some days i look fresh and leaner

but especially from below my cheeks are puffy and i have nasolabial fold and dark circle

i legit feel like i would benefit from a cheek lift but im only 22

You can do things like thread lifts which are less invasive. Idk some dude on here once fixed his folds with filler but idk how good that is because you could end up with pillow face.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
You can do things like thread lifts which are less invasive. Idk some dude on here once fixed his folds with filler but idk how good that is because you could end up with pillow face.
thx man i think a lift is what i need, i’ll make a thread abt it to know what kind i can get

Wtf is that shit on your head?:lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and agoostis