I finally responded to Piracetam

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
For some reason in the past I didn't respond noticeably at all, it could have been too low a dose but I don't remember. Today I took 2.5g in the morning on an empty stomach and I did in fact feel clear-headed with a subtle urge to get work done. It wasn't intense like modafinil or anything, but definitely something to try on off-days. Also I kept my caffeine lower today and supplemented with L-theanine as well.
@balding17yomanletcel

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and balding17yomanletcel
For some reason in the past I didn't respond noticeably at all, it could have been too low a dose but I don't remember. Today I took 2.5g in the morning on an empty stomach and I did in fact feel clear-headed with a subtle urge to get work done. It wasn't intense like modafinil or anything, but definitely something to try on off-days. Also I kept my caffeine lower today and supplemented with L-theanine as well.
@balding17yomanletcel
Woah when did you post this but thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Woah when did you post this but thanks
It's a little too subtle for me to really care about it much, I've hears pramiracetam or noopept tend to be have much stronger effects than piracetam

It's a little too subtle for me to really care about it much, I've hears pramiracetam or noopept tend to be have much stronger effects than piracetam
Since i never tried Noootropics it might actually have effect on me , whats the best noootropic for you ?

• JFL
I found piracetam greatly improved my memory in a uncanny way. Everyone responds differently though.

I found piracetam greatly improved my memory in a uncanny way. Everyone responds differently though.
I know i talked to you before bro, so each piracetam pill is 800mg for 2.4 gr do i take three at once in a day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I split mine into 2 doses, one in am and one in pm
That would do jackshit considering it kicks in after tsking two, aint gonna do shit after night niggaaa

• JFL
like one dose when I wake up and another halfway through the day
Thats nice ill start from piracatem tomorrow and reach higher tbh ngl jfl, but first ill let my mom use it see if shes gonna have side effects tbh, better risk momcel than.me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and jefferson