i fixed my inward gonion by chewing but it fucking worked on side and now im even more asymmetrical

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
please help please help fuck this shit

Attachments

• WIN_20231213_11_27_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231213_11_27_43_Pro.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 39692
chew on the weaker side?? idk what to tell you

i was doing that only still it all went to the left fuck this
i think its just genetics, i have the same + ur left side is supposed to be more pronounced by nature, however check like photos when u were a kid to see if its genetic.

i think its just genetics, i have the same + ur left side is supposed to be more pronounced by nature, however check like photos when u were a kid to see if its genetic.
it is lmao

i was doing 5 day 2 day split 5 for weaker sider i think i should make it 7 day

Do you have clicking when you chew?

Do you have clicking when you chew?
no thats my advantage i can chew onto rocks and still i wont have clickiing but chewing is fucking up my face , as you can the right gonion has become completely neutral despite the fact i was chewing onto my left side more

no thats my advantage i can chew onto rocks and still i wont have clickiing but chewing is fucking up my face , as you can the right gonion has become completely neutral despite the fact i was chewing onto my left side more
Do you have past traumas on your jaw?

Do you have past traumas on your jaw?
nope i think i do have a genetic propensity to have a more devloped side which is suifuel for me i guess imma rope now i have had enough

Chewing won’t fix inward gonions.

Also you have a tumour on your jaw.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
nope i think i do have a genetic propensity to have a more devloped side which is suifuel for me i guess imma rope now i have had enough
I don't what to suggest, maybe there are some surgeries that fixes jaw assymetrics. Maybe you should do chewing exercises differently, chew 10 minutes on 1 side and 10 minutes on other, you prolly overchew 1 side more

wtf ? thats just the shadow i think or maybe acne
Maybe it’s just natural bone shape but it’s definitely there and looks weird as hell.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Maybe it’s just natural bone shape but it’s definitely there and looks weird as hell.

can you check now bro? I think it's just acne and my subhuman left gonion ignore the subhumanity of the picture

@Allornothing

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_123254448.jpg
    IMG_20231213_123254448.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
can you check now bro? I think it's just acne and my subhan left gonion ignore the subhumanity of the picture
Your gonions look outward lol. Chewing didn’t do that though.

If that lump has always been there then your jaw just has a weird shape, otherwise get it checked out.

Your gonions look outward lol. Chewing didn’t do that though.

If that lump has always been there then your jaw just has a weird shape, otherwise get it checked out.
The lump has always been there phew! I was hospitalized for some time so I thought those retards gave me some cancerous shit lmao , the gonions are inward tho thanks for your time

@Allornothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
please help please help fuck this shit
u have a locked jaw
get a ortho organic surgery
or find that one pen method that dr mew made a vid bout

• JFL
@julianchicago this is how my sluts look up before i shove my big dick and watch the outline while it goes down their throats

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Magnum Opus