I followed JustChris recommendations and became a slayer for real (with proofs)!!

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
JustChris said it is only a matter to be upfront and ask her out with confidence, guys I have to admit, it works!!!

I created a Tinder account today and was upfront, here are my results:
MRu9K95.jpg

agZ17up.jpg

ypMbQY4.jpg

wvcEdlt.jpg

I had another one before those that accepted my one-night invitation where I was even more direct and saying fewer words but she deleted me (so I lost the convo) clearly because she was scared of something fishy unfortunately, she asks if I did drugs and stuff afterward.

It is weird I tried to have good conversations with girls on my previous Tinder account but my conversations used to be going circles with girls often ignoring me. I changed my profile picture for this account but it must only be a coincidence because as JustChris explained to us it is all about: "Grow a pair of balls, and go ask a girl you like out, and you'll be surprised of the result. You guys downplay yourself too much." Everything worked perfectly as he said! I feel like the new profile pic gave me the confidence to say things more directly, things that I wouldn't allow myself to say in the past because I felt like I would have been rejected, I also feel like women were more susceptible to be compliant to my advances but that must only be an illusion I am creating in my head because JustChris has more experience than us therefore as he said he knows better than all of us so I trust him on this BlackPill journey. Chad experiences beat nerds that read books and go too far trying to understand the root cause of what constitutes sexual attraction, I am such a dummy. We are all Chads if we believe we are boyos!! Just grow some balls as I did to emulate my success.

Here is the profile pic I was using in case you are interested to see, but looks isn't important anyway, I really grew a pair of balls today which made all the difference:
YnaAOkT.jpg

Description: 6'4
Boyos I am slayer, I ascended :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, 11gaijin, Deleted member 176 and 6 others
Only unattractive people think there is something wrong with their personality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420
Being upfront is the way to go but you need looks on your side first.

Giga chad strikes again
>assure you're not a criminal
Low trust theory

Being upfront is the way to go but you need looks on your side first.

What is important to understand from all of this is that the aura effect from looks is only a coping concept Incels use to protect their ego, it is really the words I used that made all the difference here.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and Deltoid
What is important to understand from all of this is that the aura effect from looks is only a coping concept Incels use to protect their ego, it is really the words I used that made all the difference here.
Yea bro that’s what did it. Who would’ve thought it only took a few words even as a subhuman to get laid?

• +1
JustChris said it is only a matter to be upfront and ask her out with confidence, guys I have to admit, it works!!!

wvcEdlt.jpg

tQmp8JT.jpg

mZmScg6.jpg

WFPaL3n.jpg

I had another one before those that accepted my one-night invitation where I was even more direct and saying fewer words but she deleted me (so I lost the convo) clearly because she was scared of something fishy unfortunately, she asks if I did drugs and stuff afterward.

It is weird I tried to have good conversations with girls on my previous Tinder account but my conversations used to be going circles with girls often ignoring me. I changed my profile picture for this account but it must only be a coincidence because as JustChris explained to us it is all about: "Grow a pair of balls, and go ask a girl you like out, and you'll be surprised of the result. You guys downplay yourself too much." Everything worked perfectly as he said! I feel like the new profile pic gave me the confidence to say things more directly, things that I wouldn't allow myself to say in the past because I felt like I would have been rejected, I also feel like women were more susceptible to be compliant to my advances but that must only be an illusion I am creating in my head because JustChris has more experience than us therefore as he said he knows better than all of us so I trust him on this BlackPill journey. Chad experiences beat nerds that read books and go too far trying to understand the root cause of what constitutes sexual attraction, I am such a dummy. We are all Chads if we believe we are boyos!! Just grow some balls as I did to emulate my success.

Here is the profile pic I was using in case you are interested to see, but looks isn't important anyway, I really grew a pair of balls today which made all the difference:
YnaAOkT.jpg

Dude remember human attractiveness is SUBJECTIVE :bluepill::lul:

• +1
Dude remember human attractiveness is SUBJECTIVE :bluepill::lul:

I'll always remember that, JustChris converted me, everything just clicked in my head now, we are all Chads if we believe we are!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'll always remember that, JustChris converted me, everything just clicked in my head now, we are all Chads if we believe we are!
YEAH DUDE EVEN LEFORT 3 BOX OSTEOTOMY CEL IS :chad:

The pic is no longer available. What pic did you use?

she's like 300lbs but gj i guess

did you fuck her/?

Profile pic is broken.

based and redpilled

JFL that shit is starting to become SuicideFuel, I'll delete it, I have seen enough, that girl would do anything for MegaChad cock without any prior effort/investment from MegaChad. She would undoubtedly make a sub5 work a lot lot more for much less sexual consent.
3ljstIZ.jpg

Also, girls are shallow as hell, that girl previously said she was an amazing girl, so I asked her to explain me why that is, qualify herself a bit to MegaChad, after trying to escape giving her reasons, she only just gave me empty stuff
AXZUIFN.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shit this is hilarious lol

JFL that shit is starting to become LifeFuel, I'll delete it, I have seen enough, that girl would do anything for MegaChad cock without any prior effort/investment from MegaChad. She would undoubtedly make a sub5 work a lot lot more for much less sexual consent.
3ljstIZ.jpg

Also, girls are shallow as hell, that girl previously said she was an amazing girl, so I asked her to explain me why that is, qualify herself a bit to MegaChad, after trying to escape giving her reasons, she only just gave me empty stuff
AXZUIFN.jpg
haha, the second girl is answering questions like a guy does while he is being interviewed for some job JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
JFL, this thread is gold! JustChris is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Gigachad used and you still aim for sub 6? Jfl

Gigachad used and you still aim for sub 6? Jfl

I created the account yesterday, I am working with my couple of first sets of matches that aren't landwhales that are online chatting.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
haha, the second girl is answering questions like a guy does while he is being interviewed for some job JFL.
Interview for getting dicked down by chad

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I created the account yesterday, I am working with my couple of first sets of matches that aren't landwhales that are online chatting.

Still bad son.

Boyos I don't know what more to ask?
wm6wrpY.jpg

Also, I don't know what happened here, I am very lost and confused, I really taught all my success could be explained by me growing balls and being upfront but she seems to indicate that her compliance to my requests is because of my looks, I really don't understand what is going on here? Could you guys help me figure this out, I think it was quite evident that my personality made all the difference here, she must be lying right?
zwikZ6t.jpg

Brutal from downtown Kobe :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Need help to understand here? @11gaijin @Nibba @Weishaupt @ZyzzReincarnate @battlefieldincel @averageblokecel

Still bad son.
Nice attempt to save face "look is subjective" bluepiller.

Last edited:
  • +1
wm6wrpY.jpg

Also, I don't know what happened here, I am very lost and confused, I really taught all my success could be explained by me growing balls and being upfront but she seems to indicate that her compliance to my requests is because of my looks, I really don't understand what is going on here? Could you guys help me figure this out, I think it was quite evident that my personality made all the difference here, she must be lying right?
zwikZ6t.jpg

Brutal from downtown Kobe :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Need help to understand here? @11gaijin @Nibba @Weishaupt @ZyzzReincarnate @battlefieldincel @averageblokecel

Stop talking to landwhales who would even fuck homeless people.

I’’ll use your photo for tinder and show you the results tomorrow.

Stop talking to landwhales who would even fuck homeless people.

She is not a landwhale, she 100% average weight if you could see her other pictures, she still proves my point, she wouldn't even match an average guy. I had no model matches as of now anyway. Must girls don't reply what do you want me to do?

Last edited:

MRu9K95.jpg

agZ17up.jpg

ypMbQY4.jpg

wvcEdlt.jpg

YnaAOkT.jpg

LMFAO this is just hilarious and on another level

• +1
that deepthroat and swallow the cum would be a nice gift from a stacy to me

now do it again with an ugly profile pic. you can take yours or @FiveFourManlet

wm6wrpY.jpg

zwikZ6t.jpg

SHIIIIIIIEEEET BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HOW WILL CHRISTOPHER RECOVER FROM THIS?

• +1
now do it again with an ugly profile pic. you can take yours or @FiveFourManlet

LOL yeah I am hideous as it gets, the cope is real for some of you. There is a threshold where you don't even get matches so it would be impossible to do.

Btw, I never suggested I can't get girls, I am here because it satisfied my intellectual needs to figure that shit out. I like saying it is over :feelsrope:when i get roasted posting a pic though to join the cynical fun here. I know I am no chad though, so I still get a lifefuel feel somewhat when you understand the BlackPill implications.

Last edited:
I deleted the account boyos, my life as a MegaChad slayer is officially over :feelsbadman: Back to the being 95% left swipe lifestyle begging to invite girls on a date with very low date acceptation rate and if accepted so I can be used to buy them a meal and possibly more if I start believing I have a chance with that sub5 foid giving me some minimal attention. :feelsrope:

• +1
I deleted the account boyos, my life as a MegaChad slayer is officially over :feelsbadman: Back to the being 95% left swipe lifestyle begging to invite girls on a date with very low date acceptation rate and if accepted so I can be used to buy them a meal and possibly more if I start believing I have a chance with that sub5 foid giving me some minimal attention. :feelsrope:
over for gigachads