I found a way in which you can activate only the lower part of your masseter.

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
No chewing needed. All you need is to push the lower jaw forward and hold for 3 seconds, that's 1 rep.
I do 3x5 twice daily and I feel it is really a great workout, as it mostly activates the lower part of the masseter and stresses it greatly.

I think it might help not to be 'bloated'. Do it and share your opinions. I personally will update after 1-2 months, I have good muscles genetics/high T it should grow.

This method will stress the muscle much greater than chewing, but it probably will develop TMJ problems even faster, be aware of that.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 10709, Need2Ascend and 3 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12425
just jut TM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spîke, Growth Plate, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
No chewing needed. All you need is to push the lower jaw forward and hold for 3 seconds, that's 1 rep.
I do 3x5 twice daily and I feel it is really a great workout, as it mostly activates the lower part of the masseter and stresses it greatly.

I think it might help not to be 'bloated'. Do it and share your opinions. I personally will update after 1-2 months, I have good muscles genetics/high T it should grow.

Good luck.
i can't push my lower jaw jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
i can't push my lower jaw jfl
Probably a new movement that your muscles never experienced. Try pushing it with your hands first.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 11370
Probably a new movement that your muscles never experienced. Try pushing it with your hands first.
This worked for me, good thread, I've been doing this for a while but pushing it with your hands really helps the mind muscle connection even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
It's extremely easy what am I doing wrong

This method will stress the muscle much greater than chewing, but it probably will develop TMJ problems even faster, be aware of that.

Good luck.
Btw I meant 15x3. I dont know how It became 3x5.

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
It's extremely easy what am I doing wrong
One of two things, either:
a) You already use these muscles completely in full range of motion and you don't understand what we're missing to have to consciously do it
OR
b) Your muscles here are so weak and atrophied that you can't even activate them on command, as OP said you can try pushing with your hand, or try resisting a hand pushing your chin backwards with your masseter like when a doctor is telling you to push against their hands with your hands to test your reflexes or whatever. Basically you need to increase the mind muscle connection or whatever you wanna call it. I find that smoking weed helps with this but I wouldn't start looking for weed if you don't already smoke, I'm just saying if you do smoke occasionally then trying this when you're baked might help you figure it out. Mewing also obviously helps by strengthening the whole tongue and other muscles depending on which ones you're focusing.

Requires too much effort for too little.

I already need to consider if I would benefit from larger masseters tbh.
It actually fucks proportions to many people, wider jaw doesnt always mean face would be better. Personally I have wide nose and wide cheekbones, but medium jaw, therefore bigger masseter will balance my face.

It actually fucks proportions to many people, wider jaw doesnt always mean face would be better. Personally I have wide nose and wide cheekbones, but medium jaw, therefore bigger masseter will balance my face.
Agree, it's highly individual.

Constantly have my jaw slightly jutted for over 1 year now (SFScels know the struggle @Copemaxxing), it does cause some small cranofacial changes over time

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Constantly have my jaw slightly jutted for over 1 year now (SFScels know the struggle @Copemaxxing), it does cause some small cranofacial changes over time
Wdym? It worked for you?

Good luck.
You should make a thread after some time doing this showing the results

You should make a thread after some time doing this showing the results
I will. I really feel tired chewing food after doing this everyday. The muscle is clearly stressed. I never felt this type of stress while chewing gums. I started a few days ago, will update as soon as I see results.

It also train the neck, great exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
The struggle is real especially if you are with females

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend