I FOUND BLUE CONTACTS THAT DON’T LOOK FAKE

I don’t think it’s that noticable to normies though, looks like a pupil
avoid solotica whatsoever if u ever hear of that brand

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Charisma
Thoughts bhai? @try2beme

avoid solotica whatsoever if u ever hear of that brand
Yeah, I got solotica ocre on me right now lol, looks fake as fuck and is uncomfortable too

Yeah, I got solotica ocre on me right now lol, looks fake as fuck and is uncomfortable too
yeah I bought that one too it looks nothing like what they advertised

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
yeah I bought that one too it looks nothing like what they advertised
This one actually has good reviews so I’m positive that it won’t look that fake

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and halloweed
The thing is you don’t tell them. Faggot
rather become mega faggot tranny gay than to lie about my eye color that'll easily get exposed. i know the average iq here is lower than the ecosystem in my piss sample but goddman. you think you can tell thats my eye color and always and forever get away with that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
rather become mega faggot tranny gay than to lie about my eye color that'll easily get exposed. i know the average iq here is lower than the ecosystem in my piss sample but goddman. you think you can tell thats my eye color and always and forever get away with that?
Yes, when you are on vacation or going out. Of course you can.

• +1
when are you recieving them?
It says 20 days is usual wait time, which is cucked, I would need them by the end of next week since I’m moving cities and starting a new job

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
It says 20 days is usual wait time, which is cucked, I would need them by the end of next week since I’m moving cities and starting a new job
oooh hopefully it comes before

• +1
Or when moving
@Amnesia did it so it’s valid

That guy probably lives in a village of a 3rd world shithole, obv can’t fraud it there

Adventurous type shi

• Love it
  • +1
IT’S OVER ONCE EVERYONE GETS THEM

SKIP TO 3:33

Holy fuck wow
Very good
Social suicide if I wore in my hometown tho, will get them once I move to Los Angeles or Miami and start my new idenity

• +1
Uncanny and have no limbal ring, imo look fake asf
Foids don’t know the fuck limbal ring is, they see blue and hunch over for chad to fuck them

• Hmm...
Post them in motion when u get them i gotta see

• +1
Foids don’t know the fuck limbal ring is, they see blue and hunch over for chad to fuck them
Yea I think at a glance there good, but up close like in the video it just looks odd

• +1
only case scenario going vacation alone and fucking someone you'll avoid seeing for the rest of your life. so useful jfl

Yea I think at a glance there good, but up close like in the video it just looks odd
Maybe, when people get close just squint theory and look away, just like any color contacts, normies won’t be able to put a finger on what looks uncanny

• +1
only case scenario going vacation alone and fucking someone you'll avoid seeing for the rest of your life. so useful jfl
Yeah, the contacts might made a difference. Who knows? She might’ve not fucked you if you didn’t wear them

Or you can just move? Go moneymaxx first broke ahh

Or you can just move? Go moneymaxx first broke ahh
and then? lie about it for the rest of your life thinking nobody's ever gonna find out? relocating over contacts is the most retarded thing i ever heard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
and then? lie about it for the rest of your life thinking nobody's ever gonna find out? relocating over contacts is the most retarded thing i ever heard jfl
Stroma mogs so you can atleast big dick the explanation instead of admitting you do woman behavior

Honestly @Charisma if you get slightly darker than what she shows on the video I don’t see how anyone could notice it (unless they knew you before)

• Hmm...
Looks fake

• Hmm...
Keep updating bhai

• Love it
You’re a nigger it doesn’t matter dor you anyways

IT’S OVER ONCE EVERYONE GETS THEM

SKIP TO 3:33

when your pupil shrinks in the sun and a ring of your iris shows around it, you’re done. just get eyecos it’s like €6k

when your pupil shrinks in the sun and a ring of your iris shows around it, you’re done. just get eyecos it’s like €6k
the pupil hole is pretty narrow and the pattern is very good

the pupil hole is pretty narrow and the pattern is very good
you’ll look stupid in low lit then, unnatural pupil dilation always looks fucked up, too small or too big. contacts and cope and if you get caught wearing them your life is done

lol you can get those ill gatekeep the real good ones

you’ll look stupid in low lit then, unnatural pupil dilation always looks fucked up, too small or too big. contacts and cope and if you get caught wearing them your life is done
I got caught a few times, no biggie really

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Tag me when you try them pls

• +1
these are darkish-blue lmao, if you're gonna fraud might as well go fullsend a10 turbomogger soulgazing stare instead of this half-measure

these are darkish-blue lmao, if you're gonna fraud might as well go fullsend a10 turbomogger soulgazing stare instead of this half-measure
These ones look realistic, I’d take them lighter if they were available