I FOUND BLUE CONTACTS THAT DON’T LOOK FAKE

caged

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
@Gargantuan is lurking in the thread :feelshah:
What’s your opinion bhai:feelshah:

is suicide worth it after what happened to ne
I'm 5"6 and indian, all a nigga got is his blue eyes

If I believed the purpose of my life was to get pussy and mog I'd have killed myself a long time ago.

No. Get money and get smarter. Don't end this incarnation with no value.

You are being entirely materialistic. Do better, sex is an endeavor for animals, programmed into all of them to sustain a species.

It's robot shit to just fuck and have fun.

You have thinking to do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma and FutureSlayer
slight problem: im black
Dark skinned people get even more halo when their eyes are light coloured. Doesn't matter if ur sub 5

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
BOTB WORTHY IMO
Not even close nigga these contacts look like shit bro they are made in china for 2 cents movie grade contacts mog these

Not even close nigga these contacts look like shit bro they are made in china for 2 cents movie grade contacts mog these
IMG 6783

They look real as fuck

I bought a pair they don’t nigga plus I left them in a solution for only 2 days and they dried out and broke like glass nigga
Dm pics or larp

I don’t post my face on .org I wish I took a pic of them breaking I was fucking pissed
How is it even possible for them to break like that
Nine of the contacts I ever used broke
And how do they look, just send me your eye

even chads like saafir use contacts u can see the brown in his eyes in one of his pictures

Attachments

• 1717983980037.png
    1717983980037.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
I just ordered, fuck they look good
the issue with me that I fucking hate my life for is that I have astigmatism, I can't even wear contacts for too long i legit need a custom made one lmao but my astigmatism isnt very bad i think because even without glasses i can see, but yeah nice find tbh ill try to test them out irl.

U should def hit the tan+dark brown hair+
reddish lips combo , with a beautiful green eye full of texture!! Srsl dude you'd look like eren yeager

the issue with me that I fucking hate my life for is that I have astigmatism, I can't even wear contacts for too long i legit need a custom made one lmao but my astigmatism isnt very bad i think because even without glasses i can see, but yeah nice find tbh ill try to test them out irl.

U should def hit the tan+dark brown hair+
reddish lips combo , with a beautiful green eye full of texture!! Srsl dude you'd look like eren yeager
Thats the coloring im tryna do rn, I use to rock dark hair+white skin tone and blue eyes. It did well fs but I want to change to smth even more colorful and green is rarer than blue anyway