I found out and tested an actual way of making your skin thinner or more defined.

S

Senssei

Iron
I read how Latisse (Bimatoprost) was found to burn subcutaneous fat, and considerably fast. I also read how topical corticosteroids burn localized fat and thins the dermis and epidermis out, and how retin a makes the skin thinner in the first months of use and also helps other products to get absorbed deeper. By gathering this info I realized that a combo of those 3 products should be able to thin and define any region you want, so I started using on my nose tip (my skin there is quite thick and leathery) and on the lateral of my abs, which I always had trouble to make more defined.
I would apply retin a first, then latisse and by the end I applied betamethasone (a powerful topical corticosteroid). I did this for one whole month, my nose tip got much more defined as it never was and its notable how I lost fat on the areas of my abs where I applied it. I believe you guys can define any area of you body you want with this, so use this knowledge wisely. The areas I applied it on my abdomen (the very lateral parts) didn´t grow any visible hair, I don´t think there are hair follicles in this area so I imagined it would be safe. So know that depending on the area you apply the Latisse on, you might eventually grow hair there if its an area full of hair follicles.
This topical corticosteroid is pretty strong so I would suggest you only use it 3 to 4 weeks max in a row (with 3 to 4 weeks rest), while you can apply latisse and retin a non-stop.

So, here is the receipt:

-Latisse/Bimatoprost
-Retin A
-Betamethasone (or Clobetasol) - 3 to 4 weeks straight MAX

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, triggr, Axii and 32 others
DIY lipo? jfl

Last edited:
did the skin get translucent on the nose or just thinner and more defined?

I think I should leave an important notice on this:

1) this may actually work

2) my grandfather has to take cortisone everyday orally and this made his skin extremely thin to the point that a small amount of friction causes huge wounds that take months to heal, so be careful. Obviously old age plays a part, but an actual dermatologist said that cortisone is the main cause. The wounds he gets look exactly like the image on my next post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, WagedandReady, Preoximerianas and 4 others
I repeat this: topical corticosteroids on your face are very dangerous and cause deep wounds like this:
Steroid induced atrophy arm

Be very careful (It might be permanent skin impairment)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 32410, BrahminBoss and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, zura, SteveRogers and 24 others
I think I should leave an important notice on this:

1) this may actually work

2) my grandfather has to take cortisone everyday orally and this made his skin extremely thin to the point that a small amount of friction causes huge wounds that take months to heal, so be careful. Obviously old age plays a part, but an actual dermatologist said that cortisone is the main cause. The wounds he gets look exactly like the image on my next post.

I guarantee anyone that tries this for at least at month will get results. I recommend users do it and then report here, I really think it will work on anyone.

About that topical corticosteroid, thats why I recommended 3 to 4 weeks max of it. Usually people use for two weeks straight without any changes in anything, so 1 or 2 week more would give the subcutaneous and skin thinning without getting really super bad on the collaterals.

did the skin get translucent on the nose or just thinner and more defined?

The skin looks shiny but doesn´t look bad, looks like I exfoliated alot.

I think you could get like at least 50% of this result with this method, but there would be surely an increase in beard density in the neck area, so you gotta think it through.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and LastHopeForNorman
Can you show before after?

And wont this age you badly?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can you show before after?

And wont this age you badly?
Smt

First one I took right after starting and the other after almost 5 weeks doing that. The tip looks less droopy but that is mainly because of the angle diference, but you can see I had much more "mass" around my nose tip, which has shrinked alot. It looks almost like I defatted it through surgery. I also noted that the columella crease (the dark line below the columella) became much more pronounced and deeper, like there was a fatty layer covering that area that ended up getting dissolved too, so maybe you guys should avoid passing the products over that area. The alar skin also looks thinner and is softer to the touch. I think if I use more I can make the skin even thinner, but I would keep up just with the Latisse and Retin a to avoid bad side effects from long term use of the powerful corticosteroid.
And no this shouldn´t age you, at least surely not on the nose, thinner nasal skin doesn´t really age you. But the overuse of the topical steroid on some area would possibly age you. I think the most dangerous product in this receipt is the topical steroid, but the main element is the Bimatoprost (Latisse) anyway and retin a is good for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Xangsane, Deleted member 32410 and 8 others
This could look good for cheekbones

View attachment 1043560
First one I took right after starting and the other after almost 5 weeks doing that. The tip looks less droopy but that is mainly because of the angle diference, but you can see I had much more "mass" around my nose tip, which has shrinked alot. It looks almost like I defatted it through surgery. I also noted that the columella crease (the dark line below the columella) became much more pronounced and deeper, like there was a fatty layer covering that area that ended up getting dissolved too, so maybe you guys should avoid passing the products over that area. The alar skin also looks thinner and is softer to the touch. I think if I use more I can make the skin even thinner, but I would keep up just with the Latisse and Retin a to avoid bad side effects from long term use of the powerful corticosteroid.
And no this shouldn´t age you, at least surely not on the nose, thinner nasal skin doesn´t really age you. But the overuse of the topical steroid on some area would possibly age you. I think the most dangerous product in this receipt is the topical steroid, but the main element is the Bimatoprost (Latisse) anyway and retin a is good for you.
Damn that looks better than a nose job.

View attachment 1043560
different lighting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and niggacum492139
need us some deatailed guide on how to use retin a for skin and facial fat loss at the same time and how to not fuck up your upper and lower eyelid fatpads because i guess those are the only important fatpads the rest is better to get rid of like nose and cheeks and under the chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6273
different lighting tbh
Even then you can still see there is more mass around the tip on the left pic. I´m trying to use pics with dslr cameras and from the same distance instead of cellphone selfies. If you cannot see that the skin looks tighter and more wrapped around the underlying structure, I can´t do much to convince you.
Smtt30

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, Axii, Constantin Denis and 18 others
need us some deatailed guide on how to use retin a for skin and facial fat loss at the same time and how to not fuck up your upper and lower eyelid fatpads because i guess those are the only important fatpads the rest is better to get rid of like nose and cheeks and under the chin
I didn´t use it on my eye area so I cannot tell. I used it on the nose and lateral abs only.

View attachment 1043560
Holy shit this actually thinned your nose? It isn't just angles?

I have a very bulbous nose, do you think this would help that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, ascension!, Ems05 and 5 others
Holy shit this actually thinned your nose? It isn't just angles?
View attachment 1043718View attachment 1043719
I have a very bulbous nose, do you think this would help that?
Your nasal skin is extra fat. I do think it could help that, in your case it would probably take longer I guess. Remember that the topical steroid should be used 3 to 4 weeks max. You can keep using latisse with retin a indefinitely, and possibly after 3 to 4 weeks rest of the topical steroid (I would guess the same time you used it) you could start using it again in the mix, but that is me guessing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mvp2v1, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Your nasal skin is extra fat. I do think it could help that, in your case it would probably take longer I guess. Remember that the topical steroid should be used 3 to 4 weeks max. You can keep using latisse with retin a for longer, possibly after 3 to 4 weeks rest of the topical steroid (I would guess the same time you used it) you could start using it again in the mix, but that is me guessing.
Perhaps I should try to acquire the ingredients for this. It's too bad tho, retin-a is illegal in Denmark and I won't be able to acquire betamethasone without a prescription. Fucking trash country.

Also, I'm curious, how much did this cost for 4 weeks for you?

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Perhaps I should try to acquire the ingredients for this. It's too bad tho, retin-a is illegal in Denmark and I won't be able to acquire betamethasone without a prescription. Fucking trash country.

Also, I'm curious, how much did this cost for 4 weeks for you?
It was expensive because of the latisse, I had to use two bottles of 5ml in one month, while one those should last for two months for its normal use. I would use 3 or 4 drops of latisse on my nose, two to three times a day, and at night I would apply it right before the retin a and betamethasone. So thats thats alot of latisse.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It was expensive because of the latisse, I had to use two bottles of 5ml in one month, while one those should last for two months for its normal use. I would use 3 or 4 drops of latisse on my nose, two to three times a day, and at night I would apply it right before the retin a and betamethasone. So thats thats alot of latisse.
How much do you pay for 5ml of latisse?

So, here is the receipt:

-Latisse/Bimatoprost
-Retin A
Link these, can't find any of them kmt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Will it gonna work without corticosteroid?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
But Tretinoin is supposed to increase skin thickness in the long run though? How do you go around that?

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Deleted member 6423
View attachment 1043560
Hmm let's say I decide to apply the corticosteroids only to nose area, won't the cream spread to the whole face, thinning facial skin also?

View attachment 1043560
How much steroid cream do you apply on nose? Like a pea-sized, or more?

Because I don't want it to migrate and thin whole facial area.

Thanks.

I read how Latisse (Bimatoprost) was found to burn subcutaneous fat, and considerably fast. I also read how topical corticosteroids burn localized fat and thins the dermis and epidermis out, and how retin a makes the skin thinner in the first months of use and also helps other products to get absorbed deeper. By gathering this info I realized that a combo of those 3 products should be able to thin and define any region you want, so I started using on my nose tip (my skin there is quite thick and leathery) and on the lateral of my abs, which I always had trouble to make more defined.
I would apply retin a first, then latisse and by the end I applied betamethasone (a powerful topical corticosteroid). I did this for one whole month, my nose tip got much more defined as it never was and its notable how I lost fat on the areas of my abs where I applied it. I believe you guys can define any area of you body you want with this, so use this knowledge wisely. The areas I applied it on my abdomen (the very lateral parts) didn´t grow any visible hair, I don´t think there are hair follicles in this area so I imagined it would be safe. So know that depending on the area you apply the Latisse on, you might eventually grow hair there if its an area full of hair follicles.
This topical corticosteroid is pretty strong so I would suggest you only use it 3 to 4 weeks max in a row (with 3 to 4 weeks rest), while you can apply latisse and retin a non-stop.

So, here is the receipt:

-Latisse/Bimatoprost
-Retin A
Cope

How dangerous is corticosteroid on nose topically? I remember doing a round of topical steroids a while ago on face (unrelated issue),

and after three weeks or so, skin on nose was pretty thinned out (while steroid wasn't applied directly on nose area),

as a result nose skin looked RED, from being thinner I guess.

Any updates on this OP ? Is it safe to go with Clobetasol on nose only ?

• +1
Anyone doing this?

• +1

So, here is the receipt:

-Latisse/Bimatoprost
-Retin A
OP do you still think this is legit?

I am heavily considering doing it for my fat ass nose tip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, BrahminBoss and Deleted member
bump, looks like a possible O.C. underrated looksmax softmax to me.

Anyone tried cycling corticosteroid on skin for thinner nose?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Bump, looks interesting but kinda dangerous with the steroid cream

Bump, looks interesting but kinda dangerous with the steroid cream

It can cause atopic dermatitis. Don’t try. Look up hydrocortisone induced eczema

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, AscendingHero and Edgar
It can cause atopic dermatitis. Don’t try. Look up hydrocortisone induced eczema
Is it worth trying ANY of OP according to you? How can boblous nose cels ascend besides rhino? most alar slimmening and bolobus rhinos look like shit.

And most rhinos are specialized for females anyways

did you try yet

Worried about the underlying cartilage

Anyone tried something like this?

Underrated benefits from thinner nose skin would also be the illusion of wider IPD, because thinner nose bridge make IPD appear wider I think.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, triggr, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Anyone tried something like this?

Underrated benefits from thinner nose skin would also be the illusion of wider IPD, because thinner nose bridge make IPD appear wider I think.
There isnt fat on the nose bridge so I don’t see how it would work there. Also the skin there is usually thinner. My guess is that the latisse and retin-a works to reduce the fibrofatty tissue present while the corticosteroid thins the actual skin.

Could be big if it’s actually sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
There isnt fat on the nose bridge so I don’t see how it would work there. Also the skin there is usually thinner. My guess is that the latisse and retin-a works to reduce the fibrofatty tissue present while the corticosteroid thins the actual skin.

Could be big if it’s actually sustainable
guy here who suggested a stack like this actually got more defined nose all around, don't know if his skin thickness came back after stopping though.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
guy here who suggested a stack like this actually got more defined nose all around, don't know if his skin thickness came back after stopping though.
Someone else tried other than op? Interesting. Did he show any before/afters?

I fucking needed this. For my ala specifically. @Senssei Soft maxxx hero of the week