I found out i got Myostatin deficiency ...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Everyone think's i go gym and have been training for 5 yrs + when i am the most unfit lazy person you can think of. Im abnormally strong and muscular for a 5'7 manlet and me being asian also makes ppl think twice whether im lying or not....

however girls dont care about physique and my height is death tier however i was always a very naturally strong dude for my size ( i dont have much struggle with bigger guys then me at school), and im very muscular and dense naturally which is no wonder i feel so mogger/dominant IRL.

my plan is to copemaxx with powerlifting but i will first try out bodybuilding and see if i can get too david laid.... its not over for me maybe (for girls yes but i might go professional in bodybuilding if i attain good physique)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Hero of the Imperium and Sprinkles
No pics no care

Everyone think's i go gym and have been training for 5 yrs + when i am the most unfit lazy person you can think of. Im abnormally strong and muscular for a 5'7 manlet and me being asian also makes ppl think twice whether im lying or not....

however girls dont care about physique and my height is death tier however i was always a very naturally strong dude for my size ( i dont have much struggle with bigger guys then me at school), and im very muscular and dense naturally which is no wonder i feel so mogger/dominant IRL.

my plan is to copemaxx with powerlifting but i will first try out bodybuilding and see if i can get too david laid.... its not over for me maybe (for girls yes but i might go professional in bodybuilding if i attain good physique)
Bro I told this mf that his physique looks better than I'd expect for an untrained asian and now he thinks he's some kind of genetic freak jfl

Professional bodybuilding is the worst career you can probably ever choose

Destroying your body for decades to win a 50k check for first place (at most)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Sanguinius
Powershitting is a waste of time on a looksmax perspective. Even if you disregard looksmaxing there is so much more to do with your body than training for numbers and end up looking like a fat piece of shit.

If have a friend of mine who's similar height and has a very strong and athletic physique. He did everything he could for his face to compensate and now despite me being 4 inches taller he mogs me to oblivion. You can make it if you go on the right path, don't fall for the powercoper meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
70 iq mogger. guy is just assuming he has a myostatin deficiency. if anything it's more likely to you be larping.

shorter people have an easier time achieving big lifts. nice larp bro

70 iq mogger. guy is just assuming he has a myostatin deficiency. if anything it's more likely to you be larping.

shorter people have an easier time achieving big lifts. nice larp bro
I thought “muh taller ppl are stronger” lol

Powershitting is a waste of time on a looksmax perspective. Even if you disregard looksmaxing there is so much more to do with your body than training for numbers and end up looking like a fat piece of shit.

If have a friend of mine who's similar height and has a very strong and athletic physique. He did everything he could for his face to compensate and now despite me being 4 inches taller he mogs me to oblivion. You can make it if you go on the right path, don't fall for the powercoper meme
How tall are u ?

I thought “muh taller ppl are stronger” lol
taller people have higher potential for absolute strength, bigger frame to fill out. shorter people might have higher relative strength (think of how an ant can lift 100 times its bodyweight) and need to do less work to move the same weight (less distance and physics) powerlifting records are usually held by the shortest person in the division lol

Retard gook you don’t have a myostatin deficiency