I found out my brother is gay

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
He came over to my place and told me he had something he wanted to tell me. He looked really nervous, so I told him to sit down while I went and fetched us some drinks. After I sat down he askled me what did I think about gay people. I gave it a quick thought and told him I never really thought about it. That's when he told me he was gay!

I got up and beat the holy crap outta him and then siced my german shepard on him, and between my dog biting the crap out of him and barking, I manhandled him towards the front door and kicked his **** onto the porcch and I screamed for him to never bring his fat *** over to my home ever again. I effectivly dishowned him.

Of all the nerve! These people think they can do and say anything. I then called up everyone I knew who knows him and told them. The vowed that when they see him they are going to kick his ***.

I won't stand for any gayness in my family.

I think I handled that very well. What would all of you have done about this problem?

not my story

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
>After I sat down he askled me what did I think about gay people.

> I gave it a quick thought and told him I never really thought about it...

>That’s when he told me he was GAY!

>I got up and beat the holy crap outta him and then siced my german shepard on him
0AF2A43E E28B 4263 BB6B DF489E2726F8

and to his my *** told gave fetched up gay! they siced manhandled german up you people and me down beat the over can in him I they and nervous, the front family. drinks. holy What something him came him and really that vowed knows for me called out him, it crap about never me everyone won't a askled again. him and on all of effectivly was when told him down to well. told to him I he then I I him. that I what ***. done about them. thought I to for it. These between After That's and screamed my I stand dog do say I dishowned to ever biting I gay did outta told problem? wanted the really and **** got Of see all my I him told would tell of towards I and have me. onto kicked never I over shepard while my he us I think kick He who bring my I think thought and fat the The door to then about are nerve! some so had he sat him I handled his think porcch he crap place he quick any people. going when and anything. went they and knew He the looked sit his barking, home very gayness this

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
and to his my *** told gave fetched up gay! they siced manhandled german up you people and me down beat the over can in him I they and nervous, the front family. drinks. holy What something him came him and really that vowed knows for me called out him, it crap about never me everyone won't a askled again. him and on all of effectivly was when told him down to well. told to him I he then I I him. that I what ***. done about them. thought I to for it. These between After That's and screamed my I stand dog do say I dishowned to ever biting I gay did outta told problem? wanted the really and **** got Of see all my I him told would tell of towards I and have me. onto kicked never I over shepard while my he us I think kick He who bring my I think thought and fat the The door to then about are nerve! some so had he sat him I handled his think porcch he crap place he quick any people. going when and anything. went they and knew He the looked sit his barking, home very gayness this
I see.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
He chose the easy way.
No women in his life

my brother used to be gay too, idk what happened with him now since my parents gave him up for adoption

i think I saw him once on the street and he asked me for a nickel. I punched him in the nose, aint no gay nigga gonna have the nerve to ask me for money

You should stone him

it runs in the family?