I found the next 10B mc memecoin, NFA

Idk if u’ve noticed or not but it’s the same guys selling and buying over and over for the same amounts after the coin takes a dip
Yea I’ve actually been promoted to mod and I’m in the team chat. Really no need to worry, everything is going according to plan

Yea I’ve actually been promoted to mod and I’m in the team chat. Really no need to worry, everything is going according to plan
But they really need to keep a floor of 5 m

good post, grabbed a 2% bag (currently at 4M)
see you at 1B chad

• JFL
Reactions: CovhimColby
let me introduce $TSUKI
It's a black cat, the name tsuki has meaning behind it. In japan it means 'moon' and the black cat is a sign of wealth in various country's across the world.
This is my highest conviction memecoin for this bullrun.
It's still at a very low mc which means even a small amount could give you significant gains over the course of months.

It's been on the market since a week ago, It's the first RWA memecoin to ever exist in the memecoin space.
There's proof that none other than roaringkitty (Keith Gill or wallstreetbets on X) is the developer.

Let me start it off with some stats. Rn it's consolidating between mc's of 600k and 1M.
24h volume is ranging between 300k and 800k since launch.

View attachment 2930236

chart is as follows (still not really important in early stages) :

View attachment 2930221

!!!!!!!!!!!! The chart has been manipulated by the dev and the team behind the project to make sure it wouldn't moon right away and the holder distribution gets near a perfect score. as you all know an rwa project shouldn't moon right away since it has real utility in the market. This is the kinda project that will moon slowly accordingly to new updates and utility's anounced. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This memecoin has a lot of potential and here's why.

The dev is someone very powerful, it's fully believed to be Keith Gill or someone else VERY VERY influentual in the crypto space.
All the billion $ mc memecoins are dogs so far. Many ppl know that dogs are a fading trend and that cats are on the rise.
There still hasn't been a cat to hit billions in mc's so far and this is imo the biggest competitor.

Below I'll show some photos and screenshots in which you'll see a lot of connections between powerful ppl and the team behind $TSUKI :

To start it off, The official tsuki account posted a pic of Keith Gill MINUTES be4 he posted for the first time in 3 years on his roaringkitty account on X. Don't believe me --> check the dates. This in itself is already a BIG 'coincidence'

Both roaringkitty and Tsuki post videos with the same symbol (the red circle with the line) almost all the time.
The logo is linked to the solana smartphone.
The logo represents a specific kinda software, I believe it's called snappdragon.
the 'anonymous' dev in the tsuki tg is called 'dvid665'.
the software behind snappdragon is called device id 665.
Coincidence?

View attachment 2930240

Next.

In every video that roaringkitty posts on X, there is a connection between TSUKI and himself.
for example :
This is just one of many examples, if you wanna go down the rabbithole fully, I'd recommend joining the $tsuki tg and checking pinned messages and chat in there.

View attachment 2930248View attachment 2930245

What happened yesterday is also very key. TSUKI had a big anouncement on their X account. No one knew what is was gonna be, everyone expected it to be the reveal of the developer. It wasn't, it was the reveal of RWA. Many ppl were scared and sold bcs the anouncement didn't live up to their standards while new holders who know what RWA is started flooding in. Again, a very smart play from the team.

NEXT, A LOT of BIG crypto influencers tweeted abt tsuki and the rumours going around. you can see the tweets below.

crypto rover (765k followers on x) He NEVER posts abt memecoins, only abt bitcoin until now.
Coincidence?

Wall street bets aka doxxed acc from Keith Gill. (674k followers on X).
He is in our tg and is promoting the project day in and out. another connection between Keith gill being the dev and mastermind behind TSUKI.

And it is his real tg account, he posts constantly abt tsuki in hints and riddles on his X account.
coincidence?

View attachment 2930260View attachment 2930263

SOOOOO MANY CONNECTIONS, it's mathematically impossible for it to not be on purpose.
Raids are done within 5 minutes with huge numbers.
Community is the best I've seen so far.

Team amazingly experienced, bullish rumours. Bullish narrative (cat, ticker, anonymous dev)

DEV has many connections to influentual people as you've seen in the pics.
join tg and check it out

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
DYOR
LMK THOUGHTS UNDER HERE

links to tsuki :

Just bought some :lul:

• JFL
org the new 4chan for shitcoins or what

• JFL
connects the dots :hnghn::redpill::what:
there are no dots, its a psyop in realtime. something similar happened with $chinu where they laid out "clues" for u to connect the dots that would lead to vitalik butterin and once people psyoped themselves into buying and patiently waited, nothing ended up happening. now check the chart lol.

if you think elon musk has ties to a newly launched memecoin outside of doge, when he wouldnt even endorse or shill floki (his fucking dog) at 1b mcap ur deluding urself

there are no dots, its a psyop in realtime. something similar happened with $chinu where they laid out "clues" for u to connect the dots that would lead to vitalik butterin and once people psyoped themselves into buying and patiently waited, nothing ended up happening. now check the chart lol.

if you think elon musk has ties to a newly launched memecoin outside of doge, when he wouldnt even endorse or shill floki (his fucking dog) at 1b mcap ur deluding urself
FUCK :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Cope, heavy ass cope. Watch it fly to a billy soon

UPDATE 25/05
Chart's one of the most bullish I've ever seen in my life.

Retraced 65% while most coins retrace 90% after their first big pump.
(THIS IS ONLY FROM TA STANDPOINT)

IMO it might consolidate a little further this weekend so monday can start off with a bang since dev has been giving teasers abt upcoming anouncements.

Early buyers have been getting out while new holders are joining in, even perfecting the distribution more and more.

REMEMBER!!!!

money transfers from the impatient to the patient...

As you guys all know, TSUKI is RWA. The narrative will be released when roadmap V2 comes out after hitting 150k mc.

Dev is setting up puzzles for us to find out what kind of RWA it could be and we figured it out.

There were tsukiverse sketches released recently which were coded in a specific type of way which we are decoding now. But in the sketches you can see tsuki is closely related to Aethir and spaceX.

the RWA of tsuki will be related to gaming and AI stuff which is fucking bullish, confirmed by mod team.

REMEMBER!!!!!!!

Never let your emotions control you when you see red. retracements and corrections are necessary.

In the sketches you can also find a couple, it's rumored to be elon musk's wife and a professor related to them.

It's all starting to fit together, it's so much more complicated so I won't write it all here.

Y'all can join the tg and connect the dots.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE BOYS, HOPE YALL DIDN'T SELL WHEN YOU SAW RED.....

well that's because TSUKI isn't just a memecoin is it.
It will lay a new ground for numerous AI advancements and maybe decentralized exchanges.

Elon musk might even have a connection to this since a lot of statements from tsuki were repeated by elon musk and the correlations are starting to get mathematically impossible.

I guess time will tell, either way with or without elon musk. Some real powerful and capable hands are behind this shit

Not buying ur coin, dawg

already bought the dip:feelsshh:

• Love it
yea crypto is the best way to make money rn, the bullrun is coming but you still have time. I'd really recommend studying everything and finding a way to allocate some money into crypto
How did u learn ? Did u buy courses or just watched vids of YouTube

1. Have the money
2. Deposit the money into a wallet, (it’s stored as a crypto like eth)
3. Swap the crypto again so you can trade it on an exchange like uniswap. (an example would be swapping your ethereum for base ethereum)
4. Find low mcap coins and gamble (make sure liquidity is locked and there’s a decent community backing the coin)

No tutorial needed, maybe you should read articles about basic concepts like supply and demand?

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
Yea man I been in a damn rabbithole since I was 15, read wyckoff books, studied every TA on the whole damn planet just for jack shit bcs now the meta is this :

1. Have the money
2. Deposit the money into a wallet, (it’s stored as a crypto like eth)
3. Swap the crypto again so you can trade it on an exchange like uniswap. (an example would be swapping your ethereum for base ethereum)
4. Find low mcap coins and gamble (make sure liquidity is locked and there’s a decent community backing the coin)

No tutorial needed, maybe you should read articles about basic concepts like supply and demand?

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, butterworld and PsychoH
Yea man I been in a damn rabbithole since I was 15, read wyckoff books, studied every TA on the whole damn planet just for jack shit bcs now the meta is this :
DOOOOOOOMS, ptn wa doej hier ga slappen verdekke. Je was toch moe GA DAN FKING SLAPEN

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
UPDATE 21/05

Chart looks too good, broke out of resistance.
Imo might retest the resistance again and then full send to next mc for the roadmap (2.5M)
(TA still not that important and reliable)

View attachment 2933796

X2 done from call (700k)
STILL a very good entry point. Anything under 10M perfect entry.

The narrative and rumours just got more bullish. They confirmed Tsuki is RWA and is connected to the snapdragon software in the sol smartphone + has ai utilitys that will come out accordingly to the mc roadmap.
Wallstreetbets aka roaringkitty is in our tg group everyday giving us hints to major connections and motivating us to make this the next doge/shiba.

Raids are done within minutes with big numbers.

Rumours have come out that elon might be behind the project too. Sounds all too good to be true but wallstreetbets (KG) himself confirmed the project is way bigger than you expect in tsuki TG. Crypto rover is also getting really involved with the project.

Imo this is a stronggg hold.
Dog season (doge, shib, bonk) is over and cat season has begun. Words spoken by multiple big influential ppl on X everyday.

TSUKI and bobacat ($PSPS) are my highest convictions for this bullrun.

PSPS also broke out of the wedge and is now gaining traction from elon musk too.
Psps also is RWA since it has a non-profit organisation that supports animal shelters. Many big influencers are shilling this project day in and out.

Still, DYOR and NFA

@jordy4382 @4ever @mirrormogger @yeeyeeslayer hope you bought a bag👀
My bhai is making money moves :feelsgood::soy:

How much have you made off crypto?

typing essays for shitcoins

It’s mooning as we speak bro
Phase 3 roadmap has been reached, now it’ll go FASSTTTTTTTT
best award for cuck watching 100 coins moon goes to me

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
26/05 UPDATE

This weekend was accumulation and consolidation time. This week it will go straight for it’s new ATH + the supply shock that’s coming might give for god candles this entire week straight.

Pack your bags boys

26/05 UPDATE

This weekend was accumulation and consolidation time. This week it will go straight for it’s new ATH + the supply shock that’s coming might give for god candles this entire week straight.

Pack your bags boys
bump :ogre:

Last edited:
  • Love it
let me introduce $TSUKI
It's a black cat, the name tsuki has meaning behind it. In japan it means 'moon' and the black cat is a sign of wealth in various country's across the world.
It's still at a very low mc which means even a small amount could give you significant gains over the course of months.

It's been on the market since a week ago, It's the first RWA memecoin to ever exist in the memecoin space.
There's proof that none other than roaringkitty (Keith Gill or wallstreetbets on X) is the developer.

Let me start it off with some stats. Rn it's consolidating between mc's of 600k and 1M.

View attachment 2930236

View attachment 2930221

!!!!!!!!!!!! The chart has been manipulated by the dev and the team behind the project to make sure it wouldn't moon right away and the holder distribution gets near a perfect score. as you all know an rwa project shouldn't moon right away since it has real utility in the market. This is the kinda project that will moon slowly accordingly to new updates and utility's anounced. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dev is someone very powerful, it's fully believed to be Keith Gill or someone else VERY VERY influentual in the crypto space.
All the billion $ mc memecoins are dogs so far. Many ppl know that dogs are a fading trend and that cats are on the rise.
There still hasn't been a cat to hit billions in mc's so far and this is imo the biggest competitor.

Below I'll show some photos and screenshots in which you'll see a lot of connections between powerful ppl and the team behind $TSUKI :

To start it off, The official tsuki account posted a pic of Keith Gill MINUTES be4 he posted for the first time in 3 years on his roaringkitty account on X. Don't believe me --> check the dates. This in itself is already a BIG 'coincidence'

Both roaringkitty and Tsuki post videos with the same symbol (the red circle with the line) almost all the time.
The logo represents a specific kinda software, I believe it's called snappdragon.
Coincidence?

View attachment 2930240

Next.

In every video that roaringkitty posts on X, there is a connection between TSUKI and himself.
for example :
This is just one of many examples, if you wanna go down the rabbithole fully, I'd recommend joining the $tsuki tg and checking pinned messages and chat in there.

What happened yesterday is also very key. TSUKI had a big anouncement on their X account. No one knew what is was gonna be, everyone expected it to be the reveal of the developer. It wasn't, it was the reveal of RWA. Many ppl were scared and sold bcs the anouncement didn't live up to their standards while new holders who know what RWA is started flooding in. Again, a very smart play from the team.

NEXT, A LOT of BIG crypto influencers tweeted abt tsuki and the rumours going around. you can see the tweets below.

crypto rover (765k followers on x) He NEVER posts abt memecoins, only abt bitcoin until now.
Coincidence?

He is in our tg and is promoting the project day in and out. another connection between Keith gill being the dev and mastermind behind TSUKI.

And it is his real tg account, he posts constantly abt tsuki in hints and riddles on his X account.
coincidence?

SOOOOO MANY CONNECTIONS, it's mathematically impossible for it to not be on purpose.

Team amazingly experienced, bullish rumours. Bullish narrative (cat, ticker, anonymous dev)

join tg and check it out

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
DYOR
LMK THOUGHTS UNDER HERE

links to tsuki :

yo it's actually Keith Gill :lul::lul:

Buy more asap

• +1
seems legit. got no money on me rn tho, brutal

let me introduce $TSUKI

View attachment 2930236

View attachment 2930221

Coincidence?

View attachment 2930240

Next.

for example :

Coincidence?

coincidence?

join tg and check it out

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
DYOR
LMK THOUGHTS UNDER HERE

links to tsuki :

The day retards stop pushing shit coins in order to then pump and dump will be marvellous for the incel community here

yea the art is amazing, it's all very professional. That's what convinced me to buy in initially
the art is 99% made with AI, I know that art style too well

• Love it
Reactions: MazoNitNit
managed to buy at 600k :feelshah:

• JFL
Its down to 500k. What now nigga? Healthy dips? All I see is a shitcoin being a shitcoin. Mfs dont even know who the dev is and if he is even real and not an AI. The only people remaining in that goofy telegram channel or what you like to call “a strong community” are desperate indian teens who thought it would actually reach 10 bil. They ban you for literally saying its over instead of posting insane propaganda for your AI made coin and worshipping elon’s or some wsb faggot’s dick for a tweet so they can get their mom’s money back. 😂😂😂 meme coins are a meme. Literally. Everyone is so desperate to get people to buy it so they can sell the bag and minize the loss. Feels one of those wojak crypto shitposts made in 5 minutes. If you bought at 6 mil or even higher than 1 mil you’re fucked. It’s not going back up. It’s literally a pump and dump. Just rope already or riot in your nearest walmart. Schizo memecoin promoters thinking they found the next bitcoin to fall face on the dip will always be funny 😂

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back