i fried my brain and need advice

dipenhydramine

dipenhydramine

Silver
im 16, about when i was 15-16 i had a year long phase of doing dph. i dont really do it much anymore, but i can no longer think fast, everything feels slow, sometimes i still see spiders on my walls and figures that aint there and movements and hear things that arent there. i have absolutely fucked my attention span to the point where i cant type this out without getting distracted by my notifications. i did 500mg for my first time and never did anything lower than that. im scared ive like actived something in my brain. my mother suffers with schizophrenia, bpd and MDD. i consistenly feel at rock bottom and consider rope at least 3-4 times a day. i need advice on how to get out of this if possible. its quite serious ig and ivs really really tried a lot. ivs tried learing skills, going out more, engaging with people, focusing harder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, ReinerGeist1, Acion and 2 others
im 16, about when i was 15-16 i had a year long phase of doing dph. i dont really do it much anymore, but i can no longer think fast, everything feels slow, sometimes i still see spiders on my walls and figures that aint there and movements and hear things that arent there. i have absolutely fucked my attention span to the point where i cant type this out without getting distracted by my notifications. i did 500mg for my first time and never did anything lower than that. im scared ive like actived something in my brain. my mother suffers with schizophrenia, bpd and MDD. i consistenly feel at rock bottom and consider rope at least 3-4 times a day. i need advice on how to get out of this if possible. its quite serious ig and ivs really really tried a lot. ivs tried learing skills, going out more, engaging with people, focusing
Psychiatrist, bro

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Kaari
Why wouldn't you be a semetary fan JFL

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
what would happen? like i talk to a doctor and then what?

prolly lmfao ill rope b4 18 tho
Choose a profession around children and start your art journey, photography or painting

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
im 16, about when i was 15-16 i had a year long phase of doing dph. i dont really do it much anymore, but i can no longer think fast, everything feels slow, sometimes i still see spiders on my walls and figures that aint there and movements and hear things that arent there. i have absolutely fucked my attention span to the point where i cant type this out without getting distracted by my notifications. i did 500mg for my first time and never did anything lower than that. im scared ive like actived something in my brain. my mother suffers with schizophrenia, bpd and MDD. i consistenly feel at rock bottom and consider rope at least 3-4 times a day. i need advice on how to get out of this if possible. its quite serious ig and ivs really really tried a lot. ivs tried learing skills, going out more, engaging with people, focusing harder.
dont listen to retards in this site do NOT go to a psychiatrist especially if ur mother suffers these illnesses.

why children
Because corporate world gonna bore you as fuck and if the drugs really fucked your brain you don’t want a post with responsability and decision making.

But idk help children to do stupid shit is cool and it’s gonna be pretty ok for you, no dissrespect just saying

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Because corporate world gonna bore you as fuck and if the drugs really fucked your brain you don’t want a post with responsability and decision making.

But idk help children to do stupid shit is cool and it’s gonna be pretty ok for you, no dissrespect just saying
yeah fair

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
probably psychosis , go white pill and doctor

probably psychosis , go white pill and doctor
schizopill and make it worse for the laughs?

someone tell me how to make it as bad as possible.

i already isolationmaxx, have no friends, khhv gang, prolly high inhib idk, and severe social anxiety.

i remeber being like 9 and havjng to visit doctor for voices or whatever cringe shit.

im textbook bro when tf the cia gonna hmu

honesly i gotta gymmaxx but apart from that my only issue is ptosis so one eye is uneven 😬

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
It’s jover bro you shoulda just taken psychedelics not benadryl now you’re brain is actually fried sorry

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and Rhino LeFort
Bro wtf Im very similar some.family members have schizophrenia and I did no drugs and already think I might inherited it is fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Btw don't ever do fucking Dramamine my brother did Dramamine a few times.and turned schizo

What was your experience with dog?

What was your experience with dph

Just copy paste link

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
What was it biggest dose

might use it as my way out one day
Nah dxm is Hella hard to overdose on dph.would kill faster I don't condone suicide it's not your fault kill people who make your life miserable

Mixed with paracetamol yes

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Nah dxm is Hella hard to overdose on dph.would kill faster I don't condone suicide it's not your fault kill people who make your life miserable
imagine dying in a dph induced frenzy

thats epic

ill beat u/snappedfingers

he took 6.9grams

ill take 10

Mixed with paracetamol yes
yeah that would kill me quick, especially because its liquid

i could just chug the whole bottle

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
imagine dying in a dph induced frenzy

thats epic