I fucked a latina who married an american cuck for a green card 🦅

I feel bad for the cuck, he does not deserve it.Tell him and deport that spic slut back to her hometown.Even a subhuman does not deserve to get cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani, h111, \/orman and 12 others
Have her deported it would be so funny hehe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, micropp, h111 and 3 others
I wanna get her husbands instagram and send him this :ogre:
Why rub more salt to the wound?

Fuck a man’s girl then torment him over that fact.

Degenerate spic kys

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, h111, cannotbeasked and 2 others
Imagine being so degenerate that you cuck a guy who is like providing you a much better quality of life.If cum skins betabux they shld prolly stick to gook land.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, \/orman, autisticpain17 and 6 others
Why rub more salt to the wound?

Fuck a man’s girl then torment him over that fact.

Degenerate spic kys
I’m literally doing him a favor, she’s using him to stay here

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123 and 0clue
At first I was going to write "tales from the slums of mumbai" but then I noticed it is real lol, You should find any way to contact the husband and show him what the whore did, You can say that you didnt know that she was engaged until you found out later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani, boss8055, borntosuffer and 3 others
At first I was going to write "tales from the slums of mumbai" but then I noticed it is real lol, You should find any way to contact the husband and show him what the whore did, You can say that you didnt know that she was engaged until you found out later
Send me your avi pls

Send me your avi pls
3781297 1700806765666
4203762 JPEG image

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Her english is shit but from what I’ve gathered, her husband is from Tennessee, comes every other week just to see her.

He’s a ltn fattie so she tells him that she’s a virgin and that she will only fuck after a wedding

She told me that she plans to fuck him on her period so that he thinks he popped her :feelswhy:

He sends her 1000$ weekly allowance

I fucked her on a public parking lot, then made her pay the uber to take us to my room :feelsgood:

Point of the post is to never settle and that love isn’t real

@Xangsane love doesn’t exist nigga

Mogger

• Love it
I want that whore deported just because it wasn’t me.

But in all seriousness, latinas are the most unfaithful partners ever. Especially if they’re only in it for the papers. Send em all back.

They need to go.

They need to go.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, micropp, puniteking and 5 others
Mirin slay this is the fate of JBW game runners, I hope you find the husbands gram and get her deported though :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: watah and Charisma
Her english is shit but from what I’ve gathered, her husband is from Tennessee, comes every other week just to see her.

He’s a ltn fattie so she tells him that she’s a virgin and that she will only fuck after a wedding

She told me that she plans to fuck him on her period so that he thinks he popped her :feelswhy:

I fucked her on a public parking lot, then made her pay the uber to take us to my room :feelsgood:

Poor guy. Feelsbadman.jpg. :feelswah: Women are evil.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, h111, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
I wanna get her husbands instagram and send him this :ogre:
That would actually be a good thing. Do it. She shouldn’t be allowed to deceive him like this although that’s what happens all the time worldwide. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Charisma
5ft, I towered over her in my lifts jfl

10 minutes into fucking her pussy started smelling of rotten fish but mildly
That’s just what women smell like naturally.

@optimisticzoomer

Also behnchod, measure girth. Not this two fingers and a half BS. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, \/orman, Charisma and 1 other person
That’s just what women smell like naturally.

@optimisticzoomer

Also behnchod, measure girth. Not this two fingers and a half BS. :ogre:
I actually feel sorry for OP, having to fuck some stinky Hispanic whore

• JFL
Reactions: maarda and Charisma
how is this possible

• Love it
Do u have a pic of yourself mogging other peopl?

• +1
nope, she is a latina what u expect from non white girls bhai :lul: just ask @noobs white supremacy mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Charisma and noobs
Measure your penis girth and come back with the statistics, This is actually urgent nigga

I dont get why people are against this or disgusted by this. Yeah its sad, but literally i can not think of any other better way to spread the blackpill than this. People who actually believe in "muh love" and "muh im a virgin girl and not like the others", need to be woken up in one way or another. Bluepillers wont listen to us when we tell them what women are, they might as well learn through real life experience.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Bomber517
@moredatesmorerapes

Love is a lie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, \/orman and moredatesmorerapes
What do y’all think this proves more? The Heightpill, The Facepill, or the most underrated of them all, The Right Place Right Time pill?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman

Lmaoo how did you fuck her your mtn nigga

Legit, but trying to marry some latina whore for a green card and expecting loyalty and love is completely retarded
Jfl he visits her once a week too and Latinas have high sex drives so Tera over. It’s also brutal how these passport bros bring over girls but end up getting cucked cause they no longer mog the avg guy like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thereallegend and moredatesmorerapes
What do y’all think this proves more? The Heightpill, The Facepill, or the most underrated of them all, The Right Place Right Time pill?
you have severe autism

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Jfl he visits her once a week too and Latinas have high sex drives so Tera over. It’s also brutal how these passport bros bring over girls but end up getting cucked cause they no longer mog the avg guy like crazy
How do people think that a girl willing to sell herself to some foreigner she's never met before isn't a complete and utter whore, jfl at passportmaxxers logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, \/orman and 1 other person
answer me @poopoohead :fuk:
Cause man it proves all the pills. Slaying some random foreign like this isn’t some insane accomplishment as well. He looks good and is a good height and is white.

Tbh the dude's a pathetic idiot, this is just natural selection but still feels kind of bad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and \/orman
Jfl at this guy thinking a Latina would be a virgin while paying her, life is brutal, cycle of LTNS

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and \/orman
Fuck you tho, disgusting to do this, but tell the man, no one deserves a whore as a partner

• +1
Reactions: copeistani, Costcosuperstore and \/orman
i thought you were a woman like ur pfp, brutal...

you look like a predator

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Lmaoo how did you fuck her your mtn nigga
she's a latino whore and not very good looking what do you expect here to fuck nordic htns

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Cause man it proves all the pills. Slaying some random foreign like this isn’t some insane accomplishment as well. He looks good and is a good height and is white.
Yeah ngl i was coping pretty hard there. The more and more i see these kind of posts, the more i start to genuinely feel like getting booty is more important than eating food

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah ngl i was coping pretty hard there. The more and more i see these kind of posts, the more i start to genuinely feel like getting booty is more important than eating food
Yeah I had to point out your autism cause it’s obvious that it’s a combination of all of them. Yeah that’s a natural feeling man, pussy is a need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back