alone

untouched
unspoken to

watering a plant.
Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Love isnt real, ive given up on love years ago

Ill continue doing what i love and explore the world before i eventually blow my brains out in a few years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copeistani, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm and nword49
What do you think she was more drawn to? Your face or height? Did she make comments on either?
I would say probably face but I can’t tell for sure because she didn’t comment

Will sound cringe but I’m always told that I’m very charismatic and low inhib so I just say the wildest shit I can think of because 0 fucks given

Might be that as well

Her english is shit but from what I’ve gathered, her husband is from Tennessee, comes every other week just to see her.

He’s a ltn fattie so she tells him that she’s a virgin and that she will only fuck after a wedding

She told me that she plans to fuck him on her period so that he thinks he popped her :feelswhy:

He sends her 1000$ weekly allowance

I fucked her on a public parking lot, then made her pay the uber to take us to my room :feelsgood:

Point of the post is to never settle and that love isn’t real

@Xangsane love doesn’t exist nigga

So you put your dick in some treacherous whore and start screaming from the rooftops on an obscure internet forum, "LOVE ISN'T REAL! LOVE DOESN'T EXIST!!"

Dude, the world's a hell of a lot bigger than you, the people you meet, and the experiences you share with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
One of the swarthy ones. Do you get mistakes often for an ethnic in the US?
No, not in well lit places

But I was at a party once and one of the frat brothers saw me chilling on the couch, pointed phone flaslight at me and said “are you fucking hispanic”
I said no and he did not elaborate further, he just left

So you put your dick in some treacherous whore and start screaming from the rooftops on an obscure internet forum, "LOVE ISN'T REAL! LOVE DOESN'T EXIST!!"

Dude, the world's a hell of a lot bigger than you, the people you meet, and the experiences you share with them.
This is not based on one experience lol, I bagged over a dozen of taken girls

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So? And? It's can be like shooting fish in a barrel if you want it to be.
You can believe in love if you want broski, I’m just saying what I experienced, I’m not gonna argue with you about girls nature lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and Lefty Rankin
You can believe in love if you want broski, I’m just saying what I experienced, I’m not gonna argue with you about girls nature lol
I could go out and bang a different married girl every night for ten years straight in any major city if that was my aim. Doesn't prove a thing.

You couldn't have sex with any taken girl you wanted to and that's just a fact.

Some girls will cheat on any dude regardless of how attractive he is. Some girls will cheat only on a certain type of dude, or only when a certain type of man comes along. And some girls simply will never cheat regardless of the circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu, boss8055 and Charisma
I could go out and bang a different married girl every night for ten years straight in any major city if that was my aim. Doesn't prove a thing.

You couldn't have sex with any taken girl you wanted to and that's just a fact.

Some girls will cheat on any dude regardless of how attractive he is. Some girls will cheat only on a certain type of dude, or only when a certain type of man comes along. And some girls simply will never cheat regardless of the circumstances.
water is wet

All I’m saying is that I won’t take my chances with any girl and will rather slay other people’s girlfriends than living in fear that my girl is getting creampied by a random that she met by cleaning his room

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Lefty Rankin
why the fuck would you do that you are part of the problem
youre those guys who only think about sex and have no sympathy for others how do you not feel sad for the fat ltn who is getting cucked?
i would rather kill her than fuck her bc while her boyfriend is spending money and his time on her, youre doing that shit to him

you truly are evil

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Blawhy the fuck would you do that you are part of the problem
youre those guys who only think about sex and have no sympathy for others how do you not feel sad for the fat ltn who is getting cucked?
i would rather kill her than fuck her bc while her boyfriend is spending money and his time on her, youre doing that shit to him

you truly are evil
talking spongebob squarepants GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copernico, Costcosuperstore, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Well done my brother hopefully the Ltn fat white guy from Tennessee will wake up to reality and stop being such a beta male

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and Charisma
Why is everyone in USA slaying so much? Might to move there since everyone there is either cuck or bull

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and boss8055
Tales from Beijing computer-addiction rehab centre

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Charisma
this shook me to my core damn, i have been thinking abt it for like 30 mins now, what u did to him, a chad can do to me. fuck i am never talking to a foid again, kill them all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Charisma and romanstock
its really 8 psl or death, never enough as long as somebody mogs u, u can and will get cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
this shook me to my core damn, i have been thinking abt it for like 30 mins now, what u did to him, a chad can do to me. fuck i am never talking to a foid again, kill them all
baby's 1st blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Charisma and ascension
You seem autistic he posted his own face with a girl including one where he fucks her…

Ain't no way flippasav of all people is calling me autistic

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

I don't see any faces in the "sex" pic, all I see is a picture of an ass?

Also any man who fucks another person's wife is not going to plaster his face all over the internet lying next to her. That just opens you up to potentially being killed by the husband.

Honestly though, I don’t know how to reply to this shit spiked my cortisol

Yeah she's getting married, gonna tell her husband she's a virgin but also asking OP to bust inside her. Makes sense innit

Use your brain.

• Hmm...
fucking chad mirin hard

tag me in further slay threads

Yeah she's getting married, gonna tell her husband she's a virgin but also asking OP to bust inside her. Makes sense innit

Use your brain.
> Posts slaying evidence
> It’s fake

Pick one

You seem autistic he posted his own face with a girl including one where he fucks her…
hes a virgin and doesnt believe that people have sex in the real world:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ascension and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
If I stayed in the UK and not moved abroad to places like Dubai. Canary Wharf would be the best choice

Canary Wharf is like a different world to the rest of London. It's almost like a mini-Dubai, skyscrapers everywhere

PXL 173251812 1
PXL 92727031
PXL 173427869

• +1
What evidence you retard JFL

@buflek I know you're watching my every post trying to fire shots at me... :feelshehe:
yes i put my alarmclock at 5 am to track every single one of ur posts and comment on it

faggot

• Love it
Reactions: ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back