I fucked Adolf Hitler

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
we made a time machine and a gender transformer machine because 99% of everyone in my world is trans now. so basically we did this for a science project at school and we went into the recishtag where there was hitler (52M or smth idfk) and he was like "WHAT THE FRICK" and then we shoved him into that gender machine and then he turned into a girl. after that she looked so hot and pretty with her big aryan blue eyes and hair so before i knew it was pressing female hitler on the floor with my hard throbbing 10 inches so i pulled up her skirt and she didn't have panties so i shoved my dick in her and she started moaning like really loud and then my friend Bartholomew put his 12/⁶ inch cock into her mouth and after a while bcuz we were on 2nd floor and with her moaning so loud and the floor was creaking louder than a truck so after a minute 3 people smashed into the door and then i recognised them they were heinrich himmler, joseph gobbels and hermann göring (THEY RUINED MY ORGASM >:( ) so they also looked at hitler and were like "OMG HITLER IS A PURE AYRAN WHITE HOT WHORE" and then joined us filling every hole but then after a while it devolved into us fucking eachother (no homo) so it turned into a 5 some while hitler was there barely standing shivering in that cute feminine pose with cum all over her, but then we were too rough and we didn't do it with lube but we didn't care, so that gender machine fell on all of us and we all got turned into cute aryan anime girls but we kept fucking (scissoring) and we smashed through the window cuz we were too rough but once we fell on the floor we were still fucking hard with cum drizzled all over us. the public saw us and were "OMG SEXY HOT ARYAN WARRIOR GIRLS" then everyone got so horny around the streets and then the horniness spread like wildfire and then everyone got really horny started jerking off and then the entirety of nazi germany was fucking eachother. we even altered history where we capitulated poland from the "cum flood" and we did the same for france and the benelux. the people from UK were jealous that we were all masturbating in the cum flood so they got horny and cummed everywhere so they ended up merging with us (alternate history) even the US joined in on the masturbation so basically everything else continued but then the stupid soviets in 1943 said "NYET NYET BLYAT WE DONT WANT CUM" and they pushed back all the cum and turned europe into the boring old way. (such partypoopers) anyways every thing in the world was destroyed from the cum flood and 50% of the ocean is made out of cum now killing every life in the ocean. so we changed history because its now called world war cum. so i brought hitler and his friends into the modern world and found out we put the world in a new ice age called the "cum age" and we're all besties now. i also later found out hoi4 is a hentai roleplay game now

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD YOU ABUSED JESTER

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

dnrd faggot graycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
I don't believe you and think you're lying.

Pics of this hot "female" Hitler?

Kys faggot

we made a time machine and a gender transformer machine because 99% of everyone in my world is trans now. so basically we did this for a science project at school and we went into the recishtag where there was hitler (52M or smth idfk) and he was like "WHAT THE FRICK" and then we shoved him into that gender machine and then he turned into a girl. after that she looked so hot and pretty with her big aryan blue eyes and hair so before i knew it was pressing female hitler on the floor with my hard throbbing 10 inches so i pulled up her skirt and she didn't have panties so i shoved my dick in her and she started moaning like really loud and then my friend Bartholomew put his 12/⁶ inch cock into her mouth and after a while bcuz we were on 2nd floor and with her moaning so loud and the floor was creaking louder than a truck so after a minute 3 people smashed into the door and then i recognised them they were heinrich himmler, joseph gobbels and hermann göring (THEY RUINED MY ORGASM >:( ) so they also looked at hitler and were like "OMG HITLER IS A PURE AYRAN WHITE HOT WHORE" and then joined us filling every hole but then after a while it devolved into us fucking eachother (no homo) so it turned into a 5 some while hitler was there barely standing shivering in that cute feminine pose with cum all over her, but then we were too rough and we didn't do it with lube but we didn't care, so that gender machine fell on all of us and we all got turned into cute aryan anime girls but we kept fucking (scissoring) and we smashed through the window cuz we were too rough but once we fell on the floor we were still fucking hard with cum drizzled all over us. the public saw us and were "OMG SEXY HOT ARYAN WARRIOR GIRLS" then everyone got so horny around the streets and then the horniness spread like wildfire and then everyone got really horny started jerking off and then the entirety of nazi germany was fucking eachother. we even altered history where we capitulated poland from the "cum flood" and we did the same for france and the benelux. the people from UK were jealous that we were all masturbating in the cum flood so they got horny and cummed everywhere so they ended up merging with us (alternate history) even the US joined in on the masturbation so basically everything else continued but then the stupid soviets in 1943 said "NYET NYET BLYAT WE DONT WANT CUM" and they pushed back all the cum and turned europe into the boring old way. (such partypoopers) anyways every thing in the world was destroyed from the cum flood and 50% of the ocean is made out of cum now killing every life in the ocean. so we changed history because its now called world war cum. so i brought hitler and his friends into the modern world and found out we put the world in a new ice age called the "cum age" and we're all besties now. i also later found out hoi4 is a hentai roleplay game now
Brag thread