I fucked my gf in the back of my car, fingered he asshole deep then licked my finger

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
We had been shopping togheter and she was geting horny so she suggested we stop on the way home at a secluded place. We found a spot and started making out after which she told me to get in the back seat. We started going at it and fucked in a few positions that were viable and it was pretty hot.
Eventually she started blowing me again because I hadn't cum. While she was leaning over me sucking my dick i was fingering her pussy and decided to start fingering her pink asshole. She moaned loudly as i fingered her ass deeply. I was getting real horny now and for some reason i decided to pull my finger out and lick it clean. It was kind of dark so I couldn't really see the state of my finger but decided to go ahead anyhow.

As i felt that metallic, tangy, bitter taste on my tongue I moaned loudly, swallowed it and came HARD in her throat.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, pneumocystosis, 5'7 zoomer and 19 others
whats point of this post, you want an award or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: mogging
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tia0505, Kristin, 5'7 zoomer and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Kristin, Deleted member 22918 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and to be human
tales, you are a virgin incel whitecel (just like me)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23228
Nigga eats shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
We had been shopping togheter and she was geting horny so she suggested we stop on the way home at a secluded place. We found a spot and started making out after which she told me to get in the back seat. We started going at it and fucked in a few positions that were viable and it was pretty hot.
Eventually she started blowing me again because I hadn't cum. While she was leaning over me sucking my dick i was fingering her pussy and decided to start fingering her pink asshole. She moaned loudly as i fingered her ass deeply. I was getting real horny now and for some reason i decided to pull my finger out and lick it clean. It was kind of dark so I couldn't really see the state of my finger but decided to go ahead anyhow.

As i felt that metallic, tangy, bitter taste on my tongue I moaned loudly, swallowed it and came HARD in her throat.
hell nah bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
What a fucked up potatoecel this is. EATING SHIT and bragging about it. No wonder his gf has to ask him to fuck and is probably out there fantasising about BBC STRETCHING PUSSY instead of having a potatoecel SCAT LOVING 5 INCHER.

when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisiss-featured-photo.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, ascension, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
This is basically gay

disgusting dude. how down bad are you.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
disgusting dude. how down bad are you.

They guy is a product of potatoecel genetics. They have been known as the slaves of Europe and were getting pillaged for centuries and living as slaves to the British and others. Unfortunately that is now showing up in their genome and coming on forums bragging about eating shit. The man is eating shit and bragging about it. His ancestors were forced to eat their own shit for the enjoyment of their captors and clearly he has evolved into a shit eater and being proud of it. Evolution is quite interesting to see. He also admitted to having a 5 inch dick. Unfortunately if you look closely you will see potatoecels are off. Many weird and disgusting habits which are a product of being forced to humiliate themselves over centuries for their captors amusement.

scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg

@cillianmurphycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Ken and ascension
No way you are fucking with that eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

tales

"Finger he asshole" :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy