I fucked my life posting my pics here

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

Because of that, they are indexed in Google search and pimeyes.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach, hifynnt and 33 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
nobody knows who you are and nobody cares

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin, DarkTriadBeliever, Geoff2024 and 44 others
Kinda need to be low inhib as is to post urself here. Rip. Things will be ok tho Ur handsome

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, WishIHadBBC, greywind and 3 others
Why would you do something so dumb

Face search is now a requirement for all new dating in 2024

So, every new person you speak to will find all your threads

Just make sure your profile is on private bcoz I can currently see all your posts and threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Melly, nathan and 10 others
Kinda need to be low inhib as is to post urself here. Rip. Things will be ok tho Ur handsome
I'm not low inhib, that's the problem. And now im feeling so bad realising of what i've done

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and try2beme
and you should have used imgur links like everyone else to post your head so that you can delete the photo via imgur and it won't show up on the site anymore

anyone with 10+ qi knows that

now pay the VIP or beg a moderator to delete everything for 50 bucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flapjack431, gigell, truthhurts and 13 others
Posting your face here is a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, ascension and 15 others
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.
If you are going for a job interview, delete your acc or purchase vip if the pics are on the Ratings section so you can delete them

and you should have used imgur links like everyone else to post your head so that you can delete the photo via imgur and it won't show up on the site anymore

anyone with 10+ qi knows that

now pay the VIP or beg a moderator to delete everything for 50 bucks
I posted most of my thread pics in imgur but didn't do that at my first threads because I thought I could delete the pics without effort

You probably could come to an agreement with Master or Admin to delete the pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, russwestbrook and deadstock
I posted most of my thread pics in imgur but didn't do that at my first threads because I thought I could delete the pics without effort
read the rules next time before posting

Nobody gives a fuck about u bro its ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iminvisible, nathan, diditeverbegin and 4 others
If you are going for a job interview, delete your acc or purchase vip if the pics are on the Ratings section so you can delete them
I think I just should rope tbh, this is fucking unfixable. Im indexed in Google and pimeyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, EverythingMattersCel, diditeverbegin and 2 others
You probably could come to an agreement with Master or Admin to delete the pictures.
He wants money like the jew he is or u gotta be well respected in the forum

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Rea
Nobody gives a fuck about u bro its ok
Just go to a job interview and they can reverse search my pic and see that im here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, chudlite and asdvek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, russwestbrook, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Debetro
Hmmm “An agreement” you say?

IMG 7690

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, iminvisible, SteveRogers and 11 others
you fucked your life up being born

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Debetro

the people whos opinions you care about are gonna die eventually just like you will shit not that serious. (I need to take my own advice)

Then dont go to a job interview, duh
Please, man. I'm not kidding, my life is ended at this point and im seriously thinking about ending with it.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
So could I delete the pics if I purchase vip? Or is it only for ratings section?
Tell me that picture where you looked like a crackhead was edited

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook
Just go to a job interview and they can reverse search my pic and see that im here.
Can people search you by name and end up on this site, or just by face?

Please, man. I'm not kidding, my life is ended at this point and im seriously thinking about ending with it.
Bro, PM master. And ask him. Hes a good person bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, brucewayne78, chudlite and 1 other person
You’re not James Saphire no one gives a shit about your sub 3 face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, diditeverbegin and Rea
You have been suicidal for at least 3-4 years already

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Most people won't care if they see you here they would only care if they had a positive view of you but turns out you were incel.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Most people won't care if they see you here they would only care if they had a positive view of you but turns out you were incel.
Yeah thats the problem and I realise probably people at my uni saw me here

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, diditeverbegin, twojei and 2 others
Yeah thats the problem and I realise probably people at my uni saw me here
They probably saw me too that's why girls don't like me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei and Nick.Harte

Doesn’t even show up on pimeyes for me and I’ve posted my face, also if they did this with everyone it would be over for like 50% of people, digital footprint is a meme

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Nick.Harte and Cutecel2001
Doesn’t even show up on pimeyes for me and I’ve posted my face, also if they did this with everyone it would be over for like 50% of people, digital footprint is a meme
Well, my face is on pimeyes and google

I think I just should rope tbh, this is fucking unfixable. Im indexed in Google and pimeyes
At pimeyes you can write an email so they can hide your photos in their searches, they usually respond within 48 hours and it is effective. If it is really bad, delete this account and create a new one.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Nick.Harte
At pimeyes you can write an email so they can hide your photos in their searches, they usually respond within 48 hours and it is effective. If it is really bad, delete this account and create a new one.
But I have like 20-30 pics and It would be only in their searches and not deleted here... Its fucking over at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
This is an incel forum and they could search everything of me.
first thing you need to do is make your profile private so that they can’t easily search through all your post history

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Cutecel2001