I fucked my life posting my pics here

Yeah, you’re not that fucked either way, I can’t remember anything bad you said. Worst-case scenario, you drain your wallet and contact @Master for a thorough cleanup.
That's called extortion. I don't even know how the fuck that is allowed.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, PROMETHEUS, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Yeah, you’re not that fucked either way, I can’t remember anything bad you said. Worst-case scenario, you drain your wallet and contact @Master for a thorough cleanup.
Worst thing I've done is use the term "foid" I believe

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and emeraldglass
That's called extortion. I don't even know how the fuck that is allowed.
It's called business, brother. You agreed to the terms. Never sign something before reading and understanding it. This is a life lesson.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Cutecel2001 and Niklaus Mikaelson
It's called business, brother. You agreed to the terms. Never sign something before reading and understanding it. This is a life lesson.
Yeah, but now things can't change. That's the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

Because of that, they are indexed in Google search and pimeyes.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.
request for a self ban

I didn't, because I didn't read it.
So you’re telling me you’ve been a member since 2021 and didn’t know that if you post a pic, you can’t delete it without buying VIP?

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
So you’re telling me you’ve been a member since 2021 and didn’t know that if you post a pic, you can’t delete it without buying VIP?
Trust me but not

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Cutecel2001
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and emeraldglass
If i ever become mod, i promise everyone who converts to Islam will have all his pics deleted from this website

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and emeraldglass
you were on quora

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You are so fucked now you wont be able to get a job becasuse your on incel forums and are reverse image searchable every single person you incounter will know ropemaxing might be the best option here imo. (Jk no one cares bro its not that serious)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Cutecel2001 and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Master

Make a favour to the boy and delete the pics, seriously. He is a good kid.

• So Sad
brutal didnt know they did digital footprint also maybe eastern europe
Idk if they do It, but AI facial recognition will be a thing next years im sure of that

Idk if they do It, but AI facial recognition will be a thing next years im sure of that
whole forum is fucked thats why I dont say anything to mess up my digital footprint

• +1
whole forum is fucked thats why I dont say anything to mess up my digital footprint
I know at this life I don't have anything to do. But also I wouldn't like to suicide and make my parents suffer. Idk what should I do 😢

I know at this life I don't have anything to do. But also I wouldn't like to suicide and make my parents suffer. Idk what should I do 😢
I mean did you make it to college already?

• +1
I'm genuinely wondering why OP would make a public request like this...

Say we'd abide, we'd immediately get showered by similar requests from people who saw what we did.

They'll all come for similar reasons as well, paranoia related to their face potentially being associated with the forum (that very well may not even exist in 10 years).

Unless someone's trying to become a federal agent who needs to get a security clearance, you likely have nothing to be worried about, certainly not in the long term.

I'm very doubtful this forum will see 2030, not because of any particular doomsday scenario on the horizon, but simply because it's not very common to see forums last that long.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Cutecel2001 and nathan
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.
Just change ur hairstyle or dye ur eyebrows, and never use pics you uploaded on here anywhere else, that way you can’t be searched and found on here unless they somehow got ur username

Who fucking gives a shit

damn i did pimeye to myself and found 12 photos of me all from .org :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Cutecel2001
Deserved for being a fakecel.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Dont worry bro im archiving your account

Biggest nervous wreck on this forum lol. I dont feel bad for you though

Never post your face, it's never worth it in this day and age of technology. That's internet basics right there