I fucked my life posting my pics here

first thing you need to do is make your profile private so that they can’t easily search through all your post history
Is it updated now?

Never post pics here that you've posted elsewhere or else they can be easily reverse image searched. Fuark I'm even schizo enough not to share memes that can be traced back directly to this forum. As others above me have said your only option would be to private your account here and pay for VIP so you can delete your posts.

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Never post pics here that you've posted elsewhere or else they can be easily reverse image searched. Fuark I'm even schizo enough not to share memes that can be traced back directly to this forum. As others above me have said your only option would be to private your account here and pay for VIP so you can delete your posts.
how would a meme be traced back?

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
Brutal man. This serves you right for sending me an unsolicited dick video in PMs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, exo, tombradylover and 8 others
Why is this nigger Streisanding himself?

• +1
Buy the VIP then lol
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

Because of that, they are indexed in Google search and pimeyes.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.

• +1
I don't know how to start. I posted my pics here tons of times and they can't be deleted.

I'm feeling so anxious now thinking about how fucking easy is to get that my pics are posted here just doing a reverse search.

I don't know what to do, or if some mod is gonna help me or something. I regret of what i've done and now I think suicide is the best option.

I'm a very insecure person that just wanted to get opinions and feedback from strangers but it ended like this.
Put account on lock so threads can’t be found an never post face again.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
i once posted my subhuman face here but the gigabased mod emeraldglass deleted it for me
probably because im so ugly he gave me a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, noonespecial, chudlite and 1 other person
Does dm count ?? Holy fucking cow ! You’re making me paranoid right now. I remember setting one of my WhatsApp pfp as one pic I’ve sent in DMs( it was a while but now I have zero) and then an acquaintance tried to replicate my oneitis situation. Fuck I’ve made a few threads about my oneitis here.

Put account on lock so threads can’t be found an never post face again.

Would putting his account on lock prevent his threads from indexing on google?

If not, then this doesn’t solves his requirement of not having his pics show up on face search & search engines

Does dm count ?? Holy fucking cow ! You’re making me paranoid right now. I remember setting one of my WhatsApp pfp as one pic I’ve sent in DMs( it was a while but now I have zero) and then an acquaintance tried to replicate my oneitis situation. Fuck I’ve made a few threads about my oneitis here.
Stuff shared in a DM shouldn't appear in an image search.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Nick.Harte
Would putting his account on lock prevent his threads from indexing on google?

If not, then this doesn’t solves his requirement of not having his pics show up on face search & search engines
Nah, in that regard, he’s screwed. I’m just giving him tips to avoid being searchable on this forum so his pics don’t spread further.

Nah, in that regard, he’s screwed. I’m just giving him tips to avoid being searchable on this forum so his pics don’t spread further.

Are you able to help him out if he provides you with a list of his threads?

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @TechnoBoss

The 3 coolest mods I know

He’s now made a list of all the posts with his pics. Which one of you is he able to DM the list to edit the pics out?

We don’t need another train situation attributed to the forum

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and TechnoBoss
Are you able to help him out if he provides you with a list of his threads?
Ioffered him help months ago, but he did not respond. If he wants them gone now, he should buy VIP.

Just DM @Master and pay some shekels. PSL stars like Crisik got their shit removed.

If you were more attractive they’d do it for free btw

Such is life

Nobody gives a fuck about u bro its ok
some of us do

just delete ur account

Rookie error

Damn i paid vip for no reason
idk why u did tbh , if someone is low iq enough to post them self somewhere that isnt pms its over for u

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
idk why u did tbh , if someone is low iq enough to post them self somewhere that isnt pms its over for u
I did it as a starting point of joining its pretty logical but if you keep doing it and know the rules, wtf

Ioffered him help months ago, but he did not respond. If he wants them gone now, he should buy VIP.
Though you guys dont do large deletes anymore

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Perhaps for the right price, master or an admin might handle it, but mods don’t have the authority.
I got plenty smeckles, although the issue is my pics have been posted by multiple users not just from my profile.. it is what it is though

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and emeraldglass
I got plenty smeckles, although the issue is my pics have been posted by multiple users not just from my profile.. it is what it is though
If they don't delete your pics when you are a Chad they won't do it for me. Also other users posted my pics without my consent.

• +1
If they don't delete your pics when you are a Chad they won't do it for me. Also other users posted my pics without my consent.
Got same issue, doubt they'd delete pics of you other users posted

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
You should have taken your chance when you were a mod, bro. But believe me, everything can be bought for the right price. I've seen it all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and JohnDoe
youre too small and subhuman for anyone to care

Pay Master or one of the mods some money to delete every thread/post :lul:

You should have taken your chance when you were a mod, bro. But believe me, everything can be bought for the right price. I've seen it all.
Worst case scenario could put an offer on the site, but then my name would be associated with it regardless...

Hasn't effected my life one bit (for now), but I'm slowly getting more publicity over here, so may catch up with time, so might consider shooting master a message

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

I posted a thread about this. Not that my opec is great but posting your face here is a deal with the devil. Best course of action is to get surgery asap (assuming your name isn't already associated with your face online).

But that's not fucking legal, why the fuck they can share the pics without consent?
I wasn't on the forum, I posted my pic on reddit, thats how I got dragged into psl

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I wasn't on the forum, I posted my pic on reddit, thats how I got dragged into psl
Brutal tbh, you shouldn't be here as many people shouldn't be trapped here.

• +1

Screenshot 20240902 161807 DuckDuckGo

Yep, you are screwed. RIP potential job prospects.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and diditeverbegin
Worst case scenario could put an offer on the site, but then my name would be associated with it regardless...

Hasn't effected my life one bit (for now), but I'm slowly getting more publicity over here, so may catch up with time, so might consider shooting master a message
Pray to God it won't leak like a water pipe.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Niklaus Mikaelson
Pray to God it won't leak like a water pipe.
As an atheist all I can believe in is myself 😇
But regardless, haven't really said anything bad on here and I'm self employment, so not a big deal other than 'bad' publicity

Still not ideal being linked to what is an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and emeraldglass
As an atheist all I can believe in is myself 😇
But regardless, haven't really said anything bad on here and in self employment, so not a big deal other than 'bad' publicity

Still not ideal being linked to what is an incel forum
Yeah, you’re not that fucked either way, I can’t remember anything bad you said. Worst-case scenario, you drain your wallet and contact @Master for a thorough cleanup.

• +1