I FUCKED UP MY LIFE (dont go to hair of istanbul)

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
got a £4000 2500 graft transplant at hair of Istanbul where minimal coverage was achieved(literally could have used 1500 grafts), literally took hairs and planted them behind my hairline. the only benefit was fixing receded corners that was naturally M shaped from birth.
they just fucking took grafts and replanted them into my temples even after I told them not to, now I have a scarred fucking donor with fewer hairs to use in the future

furthermore, they rebuilt my temples behind where they naturally grow so now when the grafts grow in thicker (2-month post-op) I will have to keep shaving off my edges just to look normal, I always had a large forehead but I used to be able to fraud by lining up my edges and grown out my afro, (last pic for reference)
but now because of this expensive fuck fest I have a BROADER forehead which I can no longer hide. my forehead insecurity was the only reason i even considered this procedure, and I only wanted to lower my hairline slightly to be conservative with my donor region but NO instead they just take more grafts and plant them into places thick with hair.

EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PLANNING AND SAVING MONEY, I GET FUCKED

they rushed my fucking consultation and never even got to meet with any doctor to express what I wanted.

hair of Istanbul was meant to be a premium service but turns out just to be another Turkish hair mill that butchers hundreds of people every year if your going to get a HT ever please go a practice that will give you real consultation and don't do fucking over 20 transplants a day.

The only plan for me now is to somehow re transplant these grafts at another clinic, but I've definitely wasted many hundreds of grafts in the process (due to transection, scarring, impaction with native hairs and shock loss) I wasn't even getting any fucking MPB symptoms JFL I hate myself so fucking much for doing what I did.

I try to fix one of my most crippling insecurities and this is the result of it. FUCK MY LIFE

I'm seriously considering suicide at this point in time and have no one to talk to about this as I tried to make it as discreet and hair is a vanity issue

I HATE MY SELF SO FUCKING MUCH PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME

i won't have sufficient grafts for any big transplant in the future so am forced to take fin and not lose any hair from now to the point i inevitably shave my hair and drop 4 PSL.

I can't even for 1 phase in my life ever be comfortable in my appearance i feel like God is watching me and somehow wants to ensure i suffer.

Well if you read these far congrats i guess, learn from me and dont go to turkey for a HT if i could go back in time I'd rather have gotten robbed on the way there then go through with this shit fucking transplant

Attachments

• HAIR 1.PNG
    HAIR 1.PNG
    447.5 KB · Views: 618
  • HAIR 2.PNG
    HAIR 2.PNG
    965.5 KB · Views: 638
  • HAIR 3.PNG
    HAIR 3.PNG
    300.5 KB · Views: 654
  • HAIR 5.PNG
    HAIR 5.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 738
  • HAIR 4.PNG
    HAIR 4.PNG
    151.2 KB · Views: 745
  • HAIR 8.PNG
    HAIR 8.PNG
    262.9 KB · Views: 737
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pussyslayer, Apeiron and 34 others
BRB I'm about to read it all, srs.

Edit: LOL'd hard af tbh. But I still need a TL;DR version

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
in some pics you look somali pirate,in others robust mulato

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vitruvian, MentalistKebab and 12 others
Hair loss, hair loss prevention, hair loss reversal and hair replacement are the single most degenerate aspects of malehood
Everything about it is brutal. No matter which way you go

• +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HighTierNormie and 21 others
wtf the back of ur head looks so thin now

why even get hair transplants if it destroys the sides/back hair?

got a £4000 2500 graft transplant at hair of Istanbul where minimal coverage was achieved(literally could have used 1500 grafts), literally took hairs and planted them behind my hairline. the only benefit was fixing receded corners that was naturally M shaped from birth.
they just fucking took grafts and replanted them into my temples even after I told them not to, now I have a scarred fucking donor with fewer hairs to use in the future

furthermore, they rebuilt my temples behind where they naturally grow so now when the grafts grow in thicker (2-month post-op) I will have to keep shaving off my edges just to look normal, I always had a large forehead but I used to be able to fraud by lining up my edges and grown out my afro, (last pic for reference)
but now because of this expensive fuck fest I have a BROADER forehead which I can no longer hide. my forehead insecurity was the only reason i even considered this procedure, and I only wanted to lower my hairline slightly to be conservative with my donor region but NO instead they just take more grafts and plant them into places thick with hair.

they rushed my fucking consultation and never even got to meet with any doctor to express what I wanted.

hair of Istanbul was meant to be a premium service but turns out just to be another Turkish hair mill that butchers hundreds of people every year if your going to get a HT ever please go a practice that will give you real consultation and don't do fucking over 20 transplants a day.

The only plan for me now is to somehow re transplant these grafts at another clinic, but I've definitely wasted many hundreds of grafts in the process (due to transection, scarring, impaction with native hairs and shock loss) I wasn't even getting any fucking MPB symptoms JFL I hate myself so fucking much for doing what I did.

I try to fix one of my most crippling insecurities and this is the result of it. FUCK MY LIFE

I'm seriously considering suicide at this point in time and have no one to talk to about this as I tried to make it as discreet and hair is a vanity issue

i won't have sufficient grafts for any big transplant in the future so am forced to take fin and not lose any hair from now to the point i inevitably shave my hair and drop 4 PSL.

I can't even for 1 phase in my life ever be comfortable in my appearance i feel like God is watching me and somehow wants to ensure i suffer.

Well if you read these far congrats i guess, learn from me and dont go to turkey for a HT if i could go back in time I'd rather have gotten robbed on the way there then go through with this shit fucking transplant
didnt you check reviews of the place before you went on my real self and shit ?

if youre black then you could just get scalp micropigmentation or no ?

Hair loss, hair loss prevention, hair loss reversal and hair replacement are the single most degenerate aspects of malehood
Everything about it is brutal. No matter which way you go
i didnt even have hair loss yet just a larger forehead

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and ReverseNorwoodPill

there was only 1 real self review that was negative which i didn't see before
the clinic has a very large social media following, very good google reviews and YouTubers like Mr Courtney having good results but know now that there are probably dozens of doctors working there so any review would never be accurate

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and zaynbrah
there was only 1 real self review that was negative which i didn't see before
the clinic has a very large social media following, very good google reviews and YouTubers like Mr Courtney having good results but know now that there are probably dozens of doctors working there so any review would never be accurate
You were just another number for them bringing in cash
You aren’t human to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Nautica, Deleted member 9511 and 1 other person

look im 20 years old and still have all my hair getting smp at this point would be stupid i can only just wait until i go full bald or recede more
maybe i can smp the donor but apparently it doesn't always look natural and i don't have the energy or money to go through another surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: getra and zaynbrah
Your hairline looks like shit now jfl so uneven

look im 20 years old and still have all my hair getting smp at this point would be stupid i can only just wait until i go full bald or recede more
maybe i can smp the donor but apparently it doesn't always look natural and i don't have the energy or money to go through another surgery
Don’t do smp not worth it i researched it

Your hairline looks like shit now jfl so uneven
it is even and the hairs haven't grown in yet, you can see an outline of where the grafts were placed
in the last picture I have some swelling so could be a reason why it seems uneven, I'm just so upset with how the temples were pushed back and how many grafts were used for almost no new coverage

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Looks nothing like 2500 grafts, tf. I feel you
bruh, hair insecurity is soul crushing. At least you have excellent density. Did they tell you how many grafts you have left in the donor?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and to_stop_da_cope
i been following them for a long time and they never create good hairline, shouldve asked here
2 surgeons in this video mastered hair transplanting to the point where they can create nw 0 with brad pitt lvl temples as long as you didnt go past nw2
Sgxbvxc

also they are cheaper than hair of istanbul

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's okay
bro help me out
i've never been happy with my life and somehow deluded myself into thinking that fixing my appearance would make me happy, but the result has only made me so fucking sad i don't even know what to do. I did this because i wanted to stop worrying about how i looked but now i think about it everyday for the past 2 fucking months and just want to die

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9890 and 2 others
i been following them for a long time and they never create good hairline, shouldve asked here
2 surgeons in this video mastered hair transplanting to the point where they can create nw 0 with brad pitt lvl temples as long as you didnt go past nw2
View attachment 951384

also they are cheaper than hair of istanbul

man i cant cope looking at this shit and he takes only 3k euro for performing transplant himself im going to him asa i finish high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Imagine losing sleep over this hair and what my fucking life should be

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Pumanator, ascentium and 2 others
Looks nothing like 2500 grafts, tf. I feel you
bruh, hair insecurity is soul crushing. At least you have excellent density. Did they tell you how many grafts you have left in the donor?
i asked and from the picture, they said i have 5000 or more grafts to use, obviously there lying and don't care

even smp to hide fue scars?
Idk but the prob with smp is that it’s a matter of time until the pigments break down. Touch ups are then just put on the old blurry pigment
Every result online is under specific light conditions too
It looks like a joke irl outside, pretty sure

im mentally ill and let teasing get to me
i should have just done nothing
No you need hair
My mental is 50x worse being bald since I was 12
Sole and only reason I want to kill myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9511 and 1 other person
Idk but the prob with smp is that it’s a matter of time until the pigments break down. Touch ups are then just put on the old blurry pigment
Every result online is under specific light conditions too
It looks like a joke irl outside, pretty sure
one of my friends is full bald and it helps to frame his face but yh it's not ideal because of the reflections and the fact you have to keep shaving

one of my friends is full bald and it helps to frame his face but yh it's not ideal because of the reflections and the fact you have to keep shaving
Is he white or black
Does he get called out? Do normies know? Girls?
How old is his smp?
They start looking worse and worse

Is he white or black
Does he get called out? Do normies know? Girls?
How old is his smp?
They start looking worse and worse
he's smp is new and people can still tell he's bald but it just frames his face
its pretty faint so it looks like he shaved it really low and has thinning hair

he's smp is new and people can still tell he's bald but it just frames his face
its pretty faint so it looks like he shaved it really low and has thinning hair
Thats ideal outcome
Is he black too?
Looks better on blacks

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
nah he's balkan but not very pale so yh i agree having darker skin helps
Still, the pigment will break up and get blurry. Then he gets new dots on the blurred shit, everything gets more obvious and so on. You would literally have to laser each time you do this for optimal results

And lasers can bleach your skin. More problems...
Jfl how nothing but trannymaxxing works

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and LostYouth
And lasers can bleach your skin. More problems...
Jfl how nothing but trannymaxxing works
I can't afford to get another big hair transplant and fuck up my donor again so fin is the only solution for me.
if i get side effects than I'm gonna have to use trt, shave or kms

Good on you for spreading the word about hair clinics. Turkey is a real crapshoot. Only really decent surgeon there is Erdogan.

The truth is, you should be researching individual doctors, not clinics. For example, Dr Konior and Rahul are famous for their hairlines. Your botch job can definitely be fixed by a quality surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 5698, MassacredMyBoy and 2 others
Still, the pigment will break up and get blurry. Then he gets new dots on the blurred shit, everything gets more obvious and so on. You would literally have to laser each time you do this for optimal results
but you could get smp like a band-aid to help cover it up for the next decade than just let it fade or laser it off

bro help me out
i've never been happy with my life and somehow deluded myself into thinking that fixing my appearance would make me happy, but the result has only made me so fucking sad i don't even know what to do. I did this because i wanted to stop worrying about how i looked but now i think about it everyday for the past 2 fucking months and just want to die
I dn rd what the thread was about tbh I was busy with work but I'm done now but too tired to read the original post. What was the problem? They fucked up Ur hairline? Does growing ur hair out not hide hide it? Can u get it fixed by someone better?

They should have taken the hairs of your shithole and planted it on the back

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Good on you for spreading the word about hair clinics. Turkey is a real crapshoot. Only really decent surgeon there is Erdogan.

The truth is, you should be researching individual doctors, not clinics. For example, Dr Konior and Rahul are famous for their hairlines. Your botch job can definitely be fixed by a quality surgeon.
hopefully, my donor heals back well and I still have like 1000-2000 grafts to use then after that I'm definitely going to a good doctor to redistribute the hair, the hairline hasn't grown in yet so i can't say whether or not it was botched only that the clinic made some really fucking
stupid decisions with my graft usage

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
but you could get smp like a band-aid to help cover it up for the next decade than just let it fade or laser it off
Yes, but fasing just means it gets more blurry. And sometimes turns blueish bc the black/grey inc is always shades of blue (there are only 3 natural colors in nature)
Lasering has the risk of permanently bleaching your skin.

smp has plenty of freak show potential

hopefully, my donor heals back well and I still have like 1000-2000 grafts to use then after that I'm definitely going to a good doctor to redistribute the hair, the hairline hasn't grown in yet so i can't say whether or not it was botched only that the clinic made some really fucking
stupid decisions with my graft usage
Yep, go to a good surgeon, it’s worth the money.

The problem is, most clinics (especially in turkey) use “technicians” (Aka nurses) for a huge part of the surgery, and the doctors are barely involved, sometimes not at all. That’s an issue because the extraction technique really effects your donor area, as you found out. A good surgeon will do ALL parts of the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Man its a joke we use in turkey to someone who got their hairline done. I feel for your plight tho
i dont know what to do with myself at the moment, i had plans to lookmax (tretinoin, gym , teeth, etc) but now all i want to do is just lay down and die
I've neglected my studies and my body because of this shit

Yes, but fasing just means it gets more blurry. And sometimes turns blueish bc the black/grey inc is always shades of blue (there are only 3 natural colors in nature)

well how else can you fix fue scars?

Yep, go to a good surgeon, it’s worth the money.

The problem is, most clinics (especially in turkey) use “technicians” (Aka nurses) for a huge part of the surgery, and the doctors are barely involved, sometimes not at all. That’s an issue because the extraction technique really effects your donor area, as you found out. A good surgeon will do ALL parts of the surgery.
i need to save up again but i really dont have the energy to go through it all again
I've never felt this directionless before in my life i dont know what to do

i need to save up again but i really dont have the energy to go through it all again
You know exactly what to do, man. You save up until you can get another transplant with a good doctor like Rahal or Konior or Erdogan.
It may take some time, but the path is clear. You can do it bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, MassacredMyBoy, HighTierNormie and 1 other person

i heard they use dye that doesnt change blueish like a tattoo

Go file a complain jfl

Jokes aside, can't laser the extra sides on your temple and use arm or leg hair to fill the "holes" on the back of your haid.

For 10 bucks you can always start to derma rol