I fucked up so hard crying right now

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
this girl from my school where i am in love with since i am 14 where i told you guys about

Called me on lunch break to go eat something

I took only 2.5 gram Phenibut normally 3.5 gram ( i am addicted)

So i went i was literally shaking almost couldn’t speak I literally was eating like a idiot she asked me 5 times if i was fine
She tried to talk with me but i couldn’t speak i never had so much anxiety in my life i just so bad i just went home from school and start crying
I am still shaking
wtf i fucked up

@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico @cytoplasm @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @tombradylover @qotav

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, inwardgonionscel, Moggable and 14 others
I never felt so bzd just drinking vodka right now i fucked up my only chance i love here so muchi think everdzy about here since i am 14 i talked with @pneumocystosis about here like 7 months ago even

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm what should i do i just feel so fucking bad i think about here everyday since i am 14 i fucked up so bad i love here so much bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: baldgeeza, Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm she is the reason i start looksmaxxing in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
you still have that cuckold mindset. she's just another whore

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Bloatedcelbag, Deleted member 49926 and 10 others
you still have that cuckold mindset. she's just another whore
I love here bro so much I literally want to kill myself she literally asked my number to somebody i never gave it to here

• So Sad
That will not help at all i am Just drinking right now I literally skipped school because I couldn’t hold in tears

• So Sad
I love here bro so much I literally want to kill myself she literally asked my number to somebody i never gave it to here
bro you're low t ffs abundancy mentality.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
bro you're low t ffs abundancy mentality.
I am really in love with here i just hoped you guys would understand i cant talk with my friends about it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and the BULL
@cytoplasm what should i do i just feel so fucking bad i think about here everyday since i am 14 i fucked up so bad i love here so much bro
Doesnt seem too bad i dont think its a big deal. Tell her you were sick or something

Also you need to get off the phenibut

• +1
I am really in love with here i just hoped you guys would understand i cant talk with my friends about it
bro love is for subhumans who have to clinge into the only girl that will be into them
slayers don't feel love

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, PseudoMaxxer, Pikabro and 1 other person
Doesnt seem too bad i dont think its a big deal. Tell her you were sick or something

Also you need to get off the phenibut
I told here I smoked weed and felt bad still I dreamed about moments like this and fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and cytoplasm
bro love is for subhumans who have to clinge into the only girl that will be into them
slayers don't feel love
I dont wanna slay i want here fuck men

• So Sad
I dont wanna slay i want here fuck men
bro stop crying like a little bitch if you mean something to her she will come back. wipe your tears boyo

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Akhi and Deleted member 22924
Just do it she’s prob just a warm hole with no personality or culture. (Like me but I’m a permanently flaccid shaft) anyway. Get over yourself

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 22924
Just do it she’s prob just a warm hole with no personality or culture. (Like me but I’m a permanently flaccid shaft) anyway. Get over yourself
bro stop crying like a little bitch if you mean something to her she will come back. wipe your tears boyo
she has 100 options way would she chise some retard who cant even speak

RIP you lost her to the BBC carousel

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
then you must have that abundancy mentality too. move on to the next bitch she ain't special.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I took only 2.5 gram Phenibut normally 3.5 gram ( i am addicted
I am still shaking
wtf i fucked up
@Beastimmung he’s so close but so far away

Bro women’s job is to serve you and give you pleasure what is this fag shit

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Bro women’s job is to serve you and give you pleasure what is this fag shit
I am literally crying i feel so bad men

• So Sad
Explain should i take other things
nah bro you need to do 2 things, stop doing all these drugs to cope and stop obsessing over a girl i get why you are acting like that but it’s not logical

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Pikabro and Deleted member 22924
This was my chance and i fucked up i think about here everyday since i am 14
Take a deep breath. Sit back. Put your angst into something useful. Pick up kickboxing @skorp

• +1
this girl from my school where i am in love with since i am 14 where i told you guys about

So i went i was literally shaking almost couldn’t speak I literally was eating like a idiot she asked me 5 times if i was fine
She tried to talk with me but i couldn’t speak i never had so much anxiety in my life i just so bad i just went home from school and start crying
I am still shaking
wtf i fucked up

@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico @cytoplasm @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @tombradylover @qotav
Stop abusing drugs it is fucking you up

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
did you cry in front of her?

• +1
  • So Sad
No i went home from school and start crying the way home
Good because a really well known statistic is that when a man cries 97% chance the female is forever turned off from him sexually.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Akhi, WishIwasChico and 2 others
over for your brain. spamming phenibut at 14

I am still shaking
wtf i fucked up

Bro wtf hahaha how can you be so anxious no wayyy, the phenibut might be raping your brain ngl

• +1
Bro wtf hahaha how can you be so anxious no wayyy, the phenibut might be raping your brain ngl
I dont now i am still shaking never had anything like thid happening with other girls

• +1
Its not even the drugs bhai I always get really nervous around here i fucked up my only chance
Bhai you mog her to fucking andromeda fuck her tbh

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and WishIwasChico
I dont now i am still shaking never had anything like thid happening with other girls
Are you this autistic normally or do you feel that the phenibut had a hand in it?

thats what u get for calling me ugly

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
We dont even have a cafeteria
Joking bhai idk you mog her just same as always, if she asks just down play it and be like ‘oh ye, I was just having family problems’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 22924
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 22924
you probably started crying because of cortisol and adrenaline release. hop on ashwagandha instead of phenibut?
Nah that shuts you down don’t do this @tristan18

• +1