I fucked up so hard crying right now

Joking bhai idk you mog her just same as always, if she asks just down play it and be like ‘oh ye, I was just having family problems’
I told here is smoked weed thats why i felt bad i never fletcso nervous in my life

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i curse you dait she will never love u im hindu and i pray so it works
He mogs her to utter andromeda anyways, he just is tunnel visioned at the moment in the future he will realise

I told here is smoked weed thats why i felt bad i never fletcso nervous in my life
Weed isn’t bad plus if she doesn’t like you for doing it fuck her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Happened to me before I never recovered

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and redfacccee
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigtard and WishIwasChico
You are so tunnel visioned that you are forgetting you have a htb gf remember her?? @tristan18

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Threads like this that wanna make me leave this place forever

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Gargantuan
You slut! Should've taken more drugs. It's the answer to everything. If you'd a read my threads you would've known that.

• +1
It increases test or something I remember I read about it, it’s not good for @tristan18 he is on PCT
i don't think it would interfere with PCT, it doesn't work the same way as an anabolic. one of the ways it could potentially increase test is by lowering cortisol.

• +1
  • +1
Imagine needing drugs to be able to talk to a person

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 22924
phenibut inhib be crazy, i literally called my professor a cuckold to his face when he wouldnt bump my gpa up.

• +1
You have social anxiety and still coping with phenibut? Grab your ass to your local shrink and get prescribed Lexapro+propranolol. Or get magic mushrooms.
This is no way to live.

• +1
It’s okay bhai, I expected much worse when I was reading the title. You’re ok, just say you weren’t feeling well or something like that, she will understand.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924
It’s okay bhai, I expected much worse when I was reading the title. You’re ok, just say you weren’t feeling well or something like that, she will understand.
I hope she does this was my chance but i fucked up i hate myself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
this girl from my school where i am in love with since i am 14 where i told you guys about

Called me on lunch break to go eat something

I took only 2.5 gram Phenibut normally 3.5 gram ( i am addicted)

So i went i was literally shaking almost couldn’t speak I literally was eating like a idiot she asked me 5 times if i was fine
She tried to talk with me but i couldn’t speak i never had so much anxiety in my life i just so bad i just went home from school and start crying
I am still shaking
wtf i fucked up

@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico @cytoplasm @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @tombradylover @qotav
Mistakes provide valuable lessons. Let me advise you that the next time you meet her, act as if nothing awkward happened and she will forget. In most cases, people tend to dwell longer on their own awkward actions than others do who were present at that moment.

Another thing, I notice that many people commit themselves mentally to a single woman, and this can be a mistake. Until you've established a relationship with that woman, try not to become emotionally attached. keep your options open, as this applies to all of us men. Our nature tends to be hypergamous.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924
Mistakes provide valuable lessons. Let me advise you that the next time you meet her, act as if nothing awkward happened and she will forget. In most cases, people tend to dwell longer on their own awkward actions than others do who were present at that moment.

Another thing, I notice that many people commit themselves mentally to a single woman, and this can be a mistake. Until you've established a relationship with that woman, try not to become emotionally attached. keep your options open, as this applies to all of us men. Our nature tends to be hypergamous.
Thank you bro i feel really bad right now this was my chance but i fucked it up hopefully it will be better next time

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thank you bro i feel really bad right now this was my chance but i fucked it up hopefully it will be better next time
Chances come in bunches brother, it’s not over yet.

• +1
  • +1

Great advice here, emmybhai.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924
you probably started crying because of cortisol and adrenaline release. hop on ashwagandha instead of phenibut?
He started crying because of persistent GABA-B receptor agonism leading to rebound / withdrawal

Trust me you dont want to abuse Pheni, it will leave you in a hole of pure hopelessnes and existential horror where you think your life is over and you overanalyze all of your failures

This was my chance and i fucked up i think about here everyday since i am 14
Check test and estrogen level ur a fucking cuck even i with 400 test and 21 E don't act like this jfl