i fucked up with this girl so bad

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
everything was fine. my paranoia ended it short

she said im so handsome when we were cuddling and kissing and she meant it, she gave me so many compliments. first time i didnt feel insecure about my skinny naked body. she loved my ribs popping out and my chest dent, said i have the perfect body for her. she fitted her big tits in it like we said over text :') i will never forget this night despite the bittersweetness. the hottest girl ive ever been with. she wanted to suck me even soft and showed understanding

i fucked up so bad and i miss her

i ruined everything by being insecure about my condition. she doesnt even want to meet for a goodbye hug now bcuz of how bad i sperged over text tonight. if i didnt go full blown psycho we could be cuddling tommorow. i desperately needed to hug her one last time

im so traumatised i want to kms. my life is beyond over
i want this life to end. i want to live in a new healthy body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Thefaqeeh and h111

she said im so handsome when we were cuddling and kissing and she meant it, she gave me so many compliments. first time i didnt feel insecure about my skinny naked body. she loved my ribs popping out and my chest dent, said i have the perfect body for her. she fitted her big tits in it like we said over text :') i will never forget this night despite the bittersweetness. the hottest girl ive ever been with. she wanted to suck me even soft and showed understanding

i ruined everything by being insecure about my condition. she doesnt even want to meet for a goodbye hug now bcuz of how bad i sperged over text tonight. if i didnt go full blown psycho we could be cuddling tommorow. i desperately needed to hug her one last time

nah always be insecure, if you had these insecurities fixed she would've never left, its always your genetics faults you ugly deformed monkey Never forget that :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Allornothing, sub5c3l and 3 others
im sorry bro what happened and what did you tell her? sounds like something i would do

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
im sorry bro what happened and what did you tell her? sounds like something i would do
whats the point of a big titty girl calling you handsome taking a selfie with you in her bed, if you know that posting that selfie in looksmax.org would've got you a MTN rating, become a God or bust tbh

it would be a dream being with her 4 years ago

i cant cope

the pain is double
one from losing her like this
the other is the extra confirmation that there is no hope for me. my life is over

back to absolute misery

nah always be insecure, if you had these insecurities fixed she would've never left, its always your genetics faults you ugly deformed monkey Never forget that :)
Best thing I've read this week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Thefaqeeh
  • +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
They should try not being ugly autistic faggots. Might just work.
niggas will put minox on their eyelashes for 0.5cm thinking they'll sustain and maintain when they finally get the girl they want jfl

stop projecting your ugliness onto me u ugly faggot
Speechmemified 00061 1866120390 1

Never be emotional, it'll always end up bad, need to logicalmaxx.

Never be emotional, it'll always end up bad, need to logicalmaxx.
no thats so bullshit

i just had a mental breakdown, i assumed things, projected things on her and she felt smothered its not black and white. i knew from the beginning that she wanted a slow chill and understanding relationship. she had depression too. i was too pushy, i appeared non understanding and non caring about her emotions.

she had a headache and told me earlier that she didnt feel in mood to talk. i should stop there for the day. i knew i shouldnt text these things but im so retarded with no control when i get too emotional. she is all that i wanted, she wanted to rot together and have cat babies and she was so damn attractive. but my ruined health always left bittersweetness, i wouldnt be able to enjoy all of her and give her the sex she needed but maybe this could last longer if i didnt sperg. i didnt get enough of her.

if i had only shutted the fuck up and went to sleep it wouldnt have ended now. i think about it non stop and her decision is final. she has a strong character she will not change it, i cant reapproach her. it hurts how i threw it all away. it was so good 2 days ago

Last edited:
no thats so bullshit
What do you mean? From what I see every mistake you made typed below was because you let emotions cloud your choices, did I understand somenthing wrong?

You didn’t. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had a girlfriend. You don’t have your own place. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

JFL This is one of the more believable stories on .org. Other larpers make it seem like they have borderline orgies every week and people here are just like "muh mogs me ig"

Well bro, this is one of those things you can change in life. Don't know about your condition, but you can most certainly gain at least A LITTLE weight. It will help you. I used to be really skinny too and once I bulked I felt much better about myself. It wouldn't be coping.

JFL This is one of the more believable stories on .org. Other larpers make it seem like they have borderline orgies every week and people here are just like "muh mogs me ig"

Well bro, this is one of those things you can change in life. Don't know about your condition, but you can most certainly gain at least A LITTLE weight. It will help you. I used to be really skinny too and once I bulked I felt much better about myself. It wouldn't be coping.
i have a health condition unrelated to my skinny body

she likes very skinny guys anyway and told me i had the perfect body for her

i missed such a chance ill never forget her

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Why tf do you have machine gun kelly as your pfp that guy is really a turn off for most women

He is the kind of guy that women would say he is only attractive to gay guys

Why tf do you have machine gun kelly as your pfp that guy is really a turn off for most women

He is the kind of guy that women would say he is only attractive to gay guys
clueless