I fucking hate foids from my school so much

incel55

incel55

Iron
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
16
I was doing my work next to these loud ass foids. We got a new seating chart and me and this other quiet kid sit right next to one of them. They said we were funky, which was their way of calling us ugly even though I never talk. I thought after losing 45 pounds that I would finally be treated well but no, I think it's my face, probably I'm a manlet.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, holybrutal, Evenalarpermaycry and 3 others
I was doing my work next to these loud ass foids. We got a new seating chart and me and this other quiet kid sit right next to one of them. They said we were funky, which was their way of calling us ugly even though I never talk. I thought after losing 45 pounds that I would finally be treated well but no, I think it's my face, probably I'm a manlet.
It’s alright cuz I love u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, ⠀☭⠀ and incel55
Wear 7 inches heightboosters to slay those hypergamous foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214 and incel55

Similar threads

6
Replies
3
Views
47
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
59
Deluxe4
D
M
Replies
4
Views
38
MogUtoPoopLoserLTN
M
lumified
Replies
4
Views
41
lumified
lumified
6
Replies
3
Views
36
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top