I fucking hate having a big skull

Klasik616

Klasik616

Nothing different happens
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,345
Reputation
80,741
My proportions look so shit.
Instead of looking like this:
1791151255939

I look like this
1791151415526

Well not this exaggerated but I'm 5'10 and everytime I see my reflection I hate how it looks. My mind wishes I was a tall man with a head that's 1/6 of his body.
1791152423055
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wasted time, shedontluv-U, iwishicouldbediff and 7 others
Big skull only looks good if you're 6'1+ it's all about proportions not size. I want to reduce my fucking head.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ReccesedSlavic, Barretts and 4 others
Show what you look like

Dm me or post here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and [polarity]
Yeah that's bad

Not even LL would save ya :BLUBBERS:
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and arlo_420
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and cowmuncher26
my head isn't big now that i think about it
looks ok in relation to shoulder width and height
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and Klasik616
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rothschild, [polarity], valentine and 1 other person
having a small skull is shameful AND emasculating :kys:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Fat? But you have always been kinda lean what happened.
man I'm not going to uni anymore and not working I'm just sitting doing nothing eating pies all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Because I'm not white, white people are tall

I can get more shoulder width but not more height, my head still looks huge in relation to my body.

Welcome to perma body dismorphia and low self steem
every race has tall ppl
 

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
6
Views
19
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
jhnhalo
Replies
0
Views
24
jhnhalo
jhnhalo
tyowuwe
Replies
10
Views
27
bibodude
B
i heard the bell
Replies
16
Views
136
i heard the bell
i heard the bell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top