I hate my wide skull.

i heard the bell

i heard the bell

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
35
Reputation
33
If my bizygomatic width was the national average (140mm) instead of what it is now (150mm), my total face width to height ratio would go from 1.27 to 1.34 (horrible harmony all the way to ideal) and my PFL to bizygomatic ratio would go from like 17% to 19.1% (horrible harmony to ideal). It's fucking OVER for me because my skull is 1cm too wide. I hate this.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, ShreyyyTrue, Gajjo and 1 other person
On top of that my unideal IPD (43.8%) would become ideal (46.4%)
 
I hate my WIDE skull
 
I have same wide skull my tfwhr is 1.29 so I just accepted it’s over
 
  • +1
Reactions: i heard the bell
If my bizygomatic width was the national average (140mm) instead of what it is now (150mm), my total face width to height ratio would go from 1.27 to 1.34 (horrible harmony all the way to ideal) and my PFL to bizygomatic ratio would go from like 17% to 19.1% (horrible harmony to ideal). It's fucking OVER for me because my skull is 1cm too wide. I hate this.
brootal bp
 
If my bizygomatic width was the national average (140mm) instead of what it is now (150mm), my total face width to height ratio would go from 1.27 to 1.34 (horrible harmony all the way to ideal) and my PFL to bizygomatic ratio would go from like 17% to 19.1% (horrible harmony to ideal). It's fucking OVER for me because my skull is 1cm too wide. I hate this.
better wide than long imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber
im so sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: i heard the bell
sorry man, it's still not over
 
  • +1
Reactions: i heard the bell

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Discussion Is my skull wide
Replies
5
Views
79
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Ivanos
Replies
0
Views
17
Ivanos
Ivanos
nicpilled
Replies
8
Views
66
Jojo202717
Jojo202717
Ponomarevans
Replies
6
Views
44
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
thehand
Replies
2
Views
32
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

  • VHSHORROR
Back
Top