I fucking hate how cocaine use has ratcheted up since the pandemic

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Disgusting cokeheads everywhere in my area. Natives, tourists, grown-ass men with wives and children... Everyone is using it. The worst of it? The repugnant smell of solvents or whatever it's often cut with. Ruins my night when I'm trying to enjoy my good whisky as a disgusting whiff of ammonia or God knows what creeps into my bedroom from my junkie neighbor upstairs. I'm probably allergic to some kind of additive in cocaine (not coke itself since crack smoke doesn't cause any problems), maybe levamisole or something. When someone nearby takes a bump, my nose and airways clear up in a weird way suddenly but I get breathing problems and a limp chest and sometimes also a headache. When I'm drunk and someone snorts coke in the same room, my drunkenness seems to disappear, which is extremely annoying. Am I weird as fuck or why is this happening? Has my aversion towards coke addicts manifested itself in physical symptoms? Can the psyche have such an impact?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TsarTsar444 and JosephGarrot123
whats the appeal of coke?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TsarTsar444
Coke is expensive tho, where do they get the money to finance it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and JosephGarrot123
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 1 other person
most people think it’s coke but they’ve actually been ripped off with ketamine lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and JosephGarrot123
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj and lutte
whats the appeal of coke?
Don't ask me. I hate it. I've seen people start trying it, get hooked and do nothing but snort all day while rotting in bed

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Coke is expensive tho, where do they get the money to finance it
How would I know? Maybe they suck off their dealer, sell a kidney or whatever

• +1
most people think it’s coke but they’ve actually been ripped off with ritalin lol
XD

Attachments

• 1634340668681.png
    1634340668681.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
most people think it’s coke but they’ve actually been ripped off with ketamine lol
Caffeine, speed, meth, norephedrine whatever. Still stinks most of the time and even if it's odorless, I get those problems. Maybe I should apply for the K-9 unit, I'd raid the whole city

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
pandemic made a bunch of people try drugs
there is this kid at my workplace who literally twitches all the time

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
cocaine, alcohol addiction, covid vaccine, I hope all normies die very soon

overpriced. overrated, and underwhelming drug. I laugh at normie cokeheads that like to put on their little red tyler durden jacket and snort coke to feel like a badass. Spending 80$ on a gram and going through the whole thing in a few hours because they have to keep constantly redosing every 5 minutes or they'll crash. You could spend 10$ on a teener of meth and be high for days. Meth is unironically less bad for you considering the euphoria to harm ratio.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Bewusst