I fucking hate Lois Griffin

james_2006

james_2006

Luminary
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
6,695
Reputation
8,198
Shes a fucking jew whore (and her dad is a cuck for racemixing with a parasite)

There's this scene from family guy that I watched yesterday that got me so fucking pissed off.

She is a married woman (so is Bonnie and Loretta), and shes creaming her fucking pants over this news reporter guy named Dallas Portland and legit talking about it in front of Peter.

God it makes me want to put a bullet in her brain. I cant stand her fucking voice too.

By the way here's a fun fact about the main voice cast of Family Guy:

)))Seth MacFarlane(((

(((Alex Borstein)))

(((Mila Kunis)))

(((Seth Green)))
 
Shes a fucking jew whore (and her dad is a cuck for racemixing with a parasite)

There's this scene from family guy that I watched yesterday that got me so fucking pissed off.

She is a married woman (so is Bonnie and Loretta), and shes creaming her fucking pants over this news reporter guy named Dallas Portland and legit talking about it in front of Peter.

God it makes me want to put a bullet in her brain. I cant stand her fucking voice too.

By the way here's a fun fact about the main voice cast of Family Guy:

)))Seth MacFarlane(((

(((Alex Borstein)))

(((Mila Kunis)))

(((Seth Green)))
1785171154270
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
15
real_rxz
real_rxz
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
14
real_rxz
real_rxz
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
71
T-bone123
T-bone123
M
Replies
4
Views
54
MogUtoPoopLoserLTN
M
dhusc
Replies
76
Views
383
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top