I fucking HATE ND FAGGOTS

Yeah I am destroying my house rn

Answer?
Maybe if you always type posts in quick succession like you are now then id probably understand it more, however even then i dont think these times of boredom are enough to justify it, unless youre literally going to bed at 4AM or another extremely late time of the night. I mean dude almost half of your post count was made in a solid month :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
I see normie retards calling a downie an autistic person it makes me really mad like cant you just know the definitin of the word you use you retarded nigger
 
Two autists can understand each other thats it its a spectrum some autists dont even wanna move a inch
so like telekinesis n shit

in 7th grade two I’d assume were autistic niggas bc they were genuinely like oddballs tried beating on each other like straight attacking each other

funniest shit ever I won’t lie
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and fantom0726
I see normie retards calling a downie an autistic person it makes me really mad like cant you just know the definitin of the word you use you retarded nigger
I couldn’t care less man I’m NT
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
so like telekinesis n shit

in 7th grade two I’d assume were autistic niggas bc they were genuinely like oddballs tried beating on each other like straight attacking each other

funniest shit ever I won’t lie
That shit doesnt happen two autists dont wanna attack each other
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
no im talking how down syndrome makes people look deformed
Imagine being like a downie who’s self aware

my cousins like in the middle like he doesn’t smear shit across the walls or sm like I heard sm dudes do but like he’s like mentally a small child
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Maybe if you always type posts in quick succession like you are now then id probably understand it more, however even then i dont think these times of boredom are enough to justify it, unless youre literally going to bed at 4AM or another extremely late time of the night. I mean dude almost half of your post count was made in a solid month :forcedsmile:
No, they weren't made in a month

But alright, let's imagine a situation like this. Does having one boring month mean that I don't have a social life or any friends? I literally just replaced some of the time I used to spend playing online games and browsing social media with chatting and reading posts here, that's all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel and fantom0726
Nigga an autist is not weird or sum shit
nah I know weird niggas bro

they were weird weird

like genuine autism and not the shit retards here claim to have
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
nah I know weird niggas bro

they were weird weird

like genuine autism and not the shit retards here claim to have
ngl i dont want aspergers syndrome to be associated with autism
aspergers syndrome should be a standalone diagnosis, outside of the autism spectrum
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
no ive sent my face to some org dudes and they said my face just looks like an aspie, they couldnt explain what makes it look aspie but still
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and dhusc
ngl i dont want aspergers syndrome to be associated with autism
aspergers syndrome should be a standalone diagnosis, outside of the autism spectrum
basically is what people define as modern day autism tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
no ive sent my face to some org dudes and they said my face just looks like an aspie, they couldnt explain what makes it look aspie but still
I gotta see this
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
I gotta see this
1790780376056

1790780379206
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sasha108

Similar threads

Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
54
Deluxe4
D
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
53
T-bone123
T-bone123
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
48
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
C
Replies
3
Views
23
Nutt
Nutt

Users who are viewing this thread

  • slavvicularr
  • bonlessdimocel
  • AutistKhan
  • fiatwp
  • superchud90000
  • dhusc
  • bigfatuglyc6nt
  • cold_nano
  • brooso2004
  • Lorence
  • Meteor21
  • freakb0b69
  • horseman
  • Vcguy977
Back
Top