I fucking hate the crying "😭" emoji

D

Deleted member 75838

Iron
It doesn't even make any sense it just looks weird like the emoji is crying because it's getting fucked hard in the ass

Anyone who uses that emoji always turns out to be a subhuman

Exhibit A) dumb tiktok and social media sluts who have nothing better to do aside from posting degenerate shit online and whoring for Chad

Exhibit B) low T guys who try to appear high trust and NT online by spamming the emojis that the sluts spam in order to try and fit in with them

I have never seen any respectful man or a Chad posting that emoji and yet I see it everywhere because the brainrot has spread far and deep nowadays thanks to zoomer sluts and low T faggots

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, SubSigma, greywind and 11 others
😭

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, greywind, wsada and 4 others
It’s not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and skkrrrtcantdo
Dissertation on 😭 and its use

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and got.daim
It doesn't even make any sense it just looks weird like the emoji is crying because it's getting fucked hard in the ass

Exhibit A) dumb tiktok and social media sluts who have nothing better to do aside from posting degenerate shit online and whoring for Chad

Exhibit B) low T guys who try to appear high trust and NT online by spamming the emojis that the sluts spam in order to try and fit in with them

I have never seen any respectful man or a Chad posting that emoji and yet I see it everywhere because the brainrot has spread far and deep nowadays thanks to zoomer sluts and low T faggots
Jk, I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838

Well, actually.

What you're saying is True.

• +1

Bluds writing an essay about an emoji 😭

😿 mogs 😭 to the slums of Bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Nice bait. Here's your rep, nigger.

That word blud is retarded as well

Why do zoomers come up with corny ass shit
as soon as lil kids and clout chasing fags started to use it
I knew it turned corny

• +1
holy shit, relatable. I fucking hate anyone that uses it. sometimes they have a good point and they just gotta end with that emoji and sum praying or high five emoji, and ruin the entire thing.

• +1
why u hating its just an emoji bro 😭😭😭

I've only seen turbo NPCs use that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back