I FUCKİNG HATE WHEN GİRLS CALL ME CUTE

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Posts
10,287
Reputation
11,474
FUAARK I KNOW I POSTED THAT PİC WHERE THİS GİRL SAİD”YOU CUTE” after I send her 🍋
Lemonpill btw
But now this makes me mad
😡😡
DF3F3B5B A2F5 4F78 A741 3DFC321E3AD5

us so cute aww?
ARE YOU FUCKİNG KİDDİNG ME AM I A PUPPY DOG OR WHAT?WTF I EVEN HAVE A THİCK BEARD BUT IT DOESNT HİDE BY BLACK PUPPY DOG EYES AHHHHH
HUMBLE BRAG YES İT İS BTW
REPORT ME GİVE ME A WARNİMG
BUT PLEASE DONT BAN🥺👉👈
Thanks🐨
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Htobrother
Simone Nobili
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 2352 and BrettyBoy
They don't call me anything at all
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and 2 others
They don't call me anything at all
Thats worse I guess😢
Maybe you dont shower often man
Your hair needs to look clean and tidy maybe to the barber tommorow
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Show us your face bro.
 
humblebrag :rage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, IWantToMax and Deleted member 7042
what a faggy thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
FUAARK I KNOW I POSTED THAT PİC WHERE THİS GİRL SAİD”YOU CUTE” after I send her 🍋
Lemonpill btw
But now this makes me mad
😡😡
View attachment 418156
us so cute aww?
ARE YOU FUCKİNG KİDDİNG ME AM I A PUPPY DOG OR WHAT?WTF I EVEN HAVE A THİCK BEARD BUT IT DOESNT HİDE BY BLACK PUPPY DOG EYES AHHHHH
HUMBLE BRAG YES İT İS BTW
REPORT ME GİVE ME A WARNİMG
BUT PLEASE DONT BAN🥺👉👈
Thanks🐨
Wow girls talk to you? Chadlite!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
:lul: Which app is this
 
In on humble brag thread.
 
Reddit iq level post
 
She wants to pat your head while getting impaled by Tyrone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
FUAARK I KNOW I POSTED THAT PİC WHERE THİS GİRL SAİD”YOU CUTE” after I send her 🍋
Lemonpill btw
But now this makes me mad
😡😡
View attachment 418156
us so cute aww?
ARE YOU FUCKİNG KİDDİNG ME AM I A PUPPY DOG OR WHAT?WTF I EVEN HAVE A THİCK BEARD BUT IT DOESNT HİDE BY BLACK PUPPY DOG EYES AHHHHH
HUMBLE BRAG YES İT İS BTW
REPORT ME GİVE ME A WARNİMG
BUT PLEASE DONT BAN🥺👉👈
Thanks🐨
you are wrong for getting annoyed
girls only virtue signal calling you cute when you ask them, if they say it willingly then guess what faggot you are actually cute to them
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Vidyacoper
I don’t think called cute is bad
She wouldn’t call subhuman cute for sure
 
No. Bro.
I AM SO UGLYY AHHH

If she finds you cute and pretty, she finds you cute and pretty. It means you're almost there, but not quite.

Show her some masculinity with a DOM personality.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
you are wrong for getting annoyed
girls only virtue signal calling you cute when you ask them, if they say it willingly then guess what faggot you are actually cute to them
Wait that makes sense
😶😶😶😶😶
YEEEEESSS
 
They don't call me anything at all
Better invisible than blatantly called ugly I guess
FUAARK I KNOW I POSTED THAT PİC WHERE THİS GİRL SAİD”YOU CUTE” after I send her 🍋
Lemonpill btw
But now this makes me mad
😡😡
View attachment 418156
us so cute aww?
ARE YOU FUCKİNG KİDDİNG ME AM I A PUPPY DOG OR WHAT?WTF I EVEN HAVE A THİCK BEARD BUT IT DOESNT HİDE BY BLACK PUPPY DOG EYES AHHHHH
HUMBLE BRAG YES İT İS BTW
REPORT ME GİVE ME A WARNİMG
BUT PLEASE DONT BAN🥺👉👈
Thanks🐨
I think "cute" implies good aesthetic but a lack of dimorphism/sex appeal. With age and puberty you'll naturally become a little bit more dimorphic and the "cute" compliments will switch to "hot" and "handsome."
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Nice humble brag ngl tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352

Similar threads

31foidslater
Replies
9
Views
34
31foidslater
31foidslater
gupp_A
Replies
0
Views
1
gupp_A
gupp_A
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
59
T-bone123
T-bone123
M
Replies
4
Views
34
MogUtoPoopLoserLTN
M
dhusc
Replies
76
Views
323
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top