I fucking knew it. Caffeine is why you're all going bald.

Tarzan

Tarzan

Iron
I fucking knew it. I just stumbled upon a Harvard study that proves my Theory in my previous post. Suck my nuts all of you.

The study is here - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03417-2

It is exactly what I thought. It seems a certain protein(GAS6) gets suppressed due to cortisol and causes hair loss and follicle damage.

In experiments, mice successfully sprouted three times as many hairs by surgically removing their adrenal glands. The small organs above each kidney release the stress hormone corticosterone, the rodent equivalent of cortisol.

An analysis discovered corticosterone suppresses the production of GAS6. In the absence of the hormone, it boosts the proliferation of hair follicles.

This is fucking nuts.

Caffeine causes your adrenals to pump copious amounts of cortisol through out your body.

Stop drinking that shit you fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, noodlelover, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
caffeine makes me tired so I don't

• +1
Reactions: Slob, datboijj and Deleted member 15384
I dont drink coffee

Bitch nobody is going bald here except you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Danish_Retard, RoundHouse and 4 others
My father is 60 and drinks like 10 energies daily and has really high DHT, beard ,bodyhair but no balding:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BrickTop, Danish_Retard and 7 others
My dad never drinks coffee and he's half bald

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrickTop and Deleted member 7098
You hear that @ChristianChad ? :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
bro i can say that i love coffee, but it do some weird shit with my skin, looks like im always dehydrated, doesnt matter if i drink a gallon

I fucking knew it. I just stumbled upon a Harvard study that proves my Theory in my previous post. Suck my nuts all of you.

It is exactly what I thought. It seems a certain protein(GAS6) gets suppressed due to cortisol and causes hair loss and follicle damage.

In experiments, mice successfully sprouted three times as many hairs by surgically removing their adrenal glands. The small organs above each kidney release the stress hormone corticosterone, the rodent equivalent of cortisol.

An analysis discovered corticosterone suppresses the production of GAS6. In the absence of the hormone, it boosts the proliferation of hair follicles.

This is fucking nuts.

Caffeine causes your adrenals to pump copious amounts of cortisol through out your body.

lol we also have to take into factors like genetics

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

This is fucking nuts.

I was NW2 by the time i was 18 and never had a single sip of coffee

it's a good study nonetheless, will read in full

Last edited:
okay, so how much coffee are you supposed to be swigging to go bald?

bald soys in the office often have several cups per day, i only have some green tea or a 100-140mg of caffeine energy drink every few days

Tx6dm4kt7df71

Bang Energy CEO. I'm sure he's never had a sip of caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

This is fucking nuts.

Caffeine calms my mind when I’m hating myself. It’s periodically

lol we also have to take into factors like genetics
Yeah of course, there are multiple factors. I'm not saying this is the only cause, but its definitely one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lux and Deleted member 11770
Need coffe + cigarette in the morning to function normally tho

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

This is fucking nuts.

Well you can't really extend a study on mice to humans like that. And did you mention how much caffeine they consumed? And how much hair they lost/gained? I mean there are just way to many factors, you can't just say "coffee = norwooding".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
it also causes acne its a complete looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Slob
What even is the point of cortisol? Every time I read up on it there are just negative effects of having it.

What even is the point of cortisol? Every time I read up on it there are just negative effects of having it.
Raises your blood sugar. Which is very important in times of acute stress, without it you would die from hypoglycemia

My father is 60 and drinks like 10 energies daily and has really high DHT, beard ,bodyhair but no balding:ROFLMAO:

same here bruv, niggers always gonna find a way to cope instead of accepting their shit genetics and utter subhumanity :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Avoiding caffeine helps but thats not magic solution

DHT and androgenetic sensitive hair follicles makes one bald in 99.9% of cases, not caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You hear that @ChristianChad ? :feelsgood:
If you drink it on an empty stomach it's true. Never drink coffee if you're low in liver Glycogen. All the negative effects of caffeine are due to people drinking it first thing in morning with no meal.
Always add a good amount of sugar and cream to your coffee.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Dainslief
we're just gonna ignore the fact that women drink coffee too i guess

Never drinking coffee again

I really doubt. I have 600mg caffeine a day at the base minimum, more when I feel like it. I'm 26 and I've abused caffeine since I was 14. I am NW0/1, hairline has never thinned or miniaturized since I was a child

Cope my grandfather has drunk 10 cups of coffee per day for 50 years, and he still has the same hairline as in his teens, nw1.
It's genetics.