buccalfatremoval
Sluthater
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2024
- Posts
- 17,762
- Reputation
- 44,481
Earl grey and saffron tea are the best
No room for debate
No room for debate
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Why are we just straight up lying here.tea is slop
you force yourself to enjoy it.
Nothing in particular it’s just regular tea but the flavor is much betterWhat does it help with?
i drink water onlyEarl grey and saffron tea are the best
No room for debate
you dont want to drink tea, you dont like it. You use the heat to mask the flavor of the leafs.Why are we just straight up lying here.
Tea is lifetea is slop
you force yourself to enjoy it.
googles answerWhat does it help with?
I prefer it cooled tbhyou dont want to drink tea, you dont like it. You use the heat to mask the flavor of the leafs.
Can you tell me more about myself? What else do I like or not like? You watched 1 goatis video and assumed everybody hates tea and only drinks it for trend or whatever.you dont want to drink tea, you dont like it. You use the heat to mask the flavor of the leafs.
I don’t get how people enjoy tea, especially tea without sugar or honey, I think people only drink tea cus it adrenalizes you like coffee, and you get addicted to itEarl grey and saffron tea are the best
No room for debate
No such thing as bad cholesterol and humans produce their own antioxidantsTea is life
googles answer
Key Health Benefits
- Heart Health: Contains flavonoids from bergamot and polyphenols from black tea that may help lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol and reduce blood pressure. [1, 2]
- Antioxidant Power: Delivers theaflavins and catechins that combat oxidative stress and cellular damage caused by free radicals. [1, 2]
- Digestion and Comfort: Features anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe digestive discomfort, bloating, and mild stomach cramps. [1, 2]
- Gentle Focus: Offers 40 to 70 milligrams of caffeine per cup paired with L-theanine, providing calm mental alertness without the intense jitters of coffee.
youre brainwashed.I prefer it cooled tbh
I grew up on it so I enjoy it a lot, with or without sugarI don’t get how people enjoy tea, especially tea without sugar or honey, I think people only drink tea cus it adrenalizes you like coffee, and you get addicted to it
Low T ass nigga drinking tea.
What are you? Fucking queen Elizabeth the second?
Faggot.
disgusting creatures. Tea and coffee and terrible.I don’t get how people enjoy tea, especially tea without sugar or honey, I think people only drink tea cus it adrenalizes you like coffee, and you get addicted to it
If I were to have tea I’d have it cold. I don’t really like hot drinksI prefer it cooled tbh
DudeLow T ass nigga drinking tea.
What are you? Fucking queen Elizabeth the second?
Faggot.
I can't drink tea without adding sugar or honey in ittea is slop
you force yourself to enjoy it.
exactly, you have to add something natural and sweet to be able to mask the taste of the poison leavesI can't drink tea without adding sugar or honey in it
You done here nigga?exactly, you have to add something natural and sweet to be able to mask the taste of the poison leafs.
why is this bootlip bounty bar nigga telling me to leave.You done here nigga?
This is an anti non tea drinking normie zone.
Fuck outta here, banned from my threads FOREVER
It would make sense for you not to like tea, considering you’re blaxk, and you guys were usually slavesexactly, you have to add something natural and sweet to be able to mask the taste of the poison leaves
i dont even know how to reply to thisIt would make sense for you not to like tea, considering you’re blaxk, and you guys were usually slaves
You see, peasants couldn't afford fresh, high-grade tea leaves.
They bought cheap, low-grade varieties often from Dutch smugglers, and would reuse the same tea leaves over and over until the water was barely colored
The elites, like me and @buccalfatremoval, come from rich elite aristocrats, who partook in that elite class, drinking high quality tea leaves.
Thus, i believe because of your slave background is the exact reason why you have a natural aversion to tea
WithDo u drink it with or without sugar might try this lowkey
Das rite.It would make sense for you not to like tea, considering you’re blaxk, and you guys were usually slaves
You see, peasants couldn't afford fresh, high-grade tea leaves.
They bought cheap, low-grade varieties often from Dutch smugglers, and would reuse the same tea leaves over and over until the water was barely colored
The elites, like me and @buccalfatremoval, come from rich elite aristocrats, who partook in that elite class, drinking high quality tea leaves.
Thus, i believe because of your slave background is the exact reason why you have a natural aversion to tea
Thanks I will try this soonWith
Makes the citrus and soft floral flavor pop more