I FUCKING LOVE FRUADING HEIGHT IRL

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Cute anime girl soles on my face 24/7
JFL at tiny narrow framed NT mtns, I love towering over them

just need to fix my posture so I wake up as tall as possible and remain that tall for as long as possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, greywind, MA_ascender and 5 others
Don't be overconfident buddy boyo, one mistake of getting caught publicly with those and game over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, itzyaboyJJ and slavicpsycho
already got a decent bidelt, but holy shit once I start pinning, training shoulders/neck/lats and wear shoulder pads on top of that, it's over for normies

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
fuck it feels so good

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
like 6'6.5
You must be autistic. Why do you clowns give up your god given god tier height just to impress niggers. 6’2 or 6’3 is peak male attractive height. And you are walking around at 6’6 JFL. Humanity is doomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, boss8055 and itzyaboyJJ
You must be autistic. Why do you clowns give up your god given god tier height just to impress niggers. 6’2 or 6’3 is peak male attractive height. And you are walking around at 6’6 JFL. Humanity is doomed
nigga idgaf what is le heckin perfect height, i just wanna mog, i dont even looksmax for girls, only to feel good about myself and to mog, yes im gonna get surgery for 40k simply to mog niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, boss8055, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
nigga idgaf what is le heckin perfect height, i just wanna mog, i dont even looksmax for girls, only to feel good about myself and to mog, yes im gonna get surgery for 40k simply to mog niggers
It’s over for you buddy boyo. In that case 7’7 or rope. Also JFL when you fuck up and trip exposing yourself in public already being tall asf

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and itzyaboyJJ
This is the final stage tbh. It becomes less about being GL for girls and more to feel better about urself.

That being said. I don't think there is a happy ending for any of us on here. No matter how many surgeries or girls if you pull any, none of us will be truly happy I imagine.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It’s over for you buddy boyo. In that case 7’7 or rope. Also JFL when you fuck up and trip exposing yourself in public already being tall asf
im not going to trip cuz im not a retard who doesnt know how to walk, sounds like a you problem

This is the final stage tbh. It becomes less about being GL for girls and more to feel better about urself.

That being said. I don't think there is a happy ending for any of us on here. No matter how many surgeries or girls if you pull any, none of us will be truly happy I imagine.
so be it then, ill be happy knowing where i came from

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
so be it then, ill be happy knowing where i came from
I agree. Still planning on getting surgery (if I can depending on prices) and I'll probably feel better if it works.

But I know I'll just feel empty at the end. Even if I was a chad at the end (which I doubt), I won't be happy. Once an abused dog always one.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
im not going to trip cuz im not a retard who doesnt know how to walk, sounds like a you problem
I don’t wear lifts I fraud 6’1/6’2 in air max and tower all foids. You should do the same already supermodel height anyways

What's ur base height

I wanna be a high tier normie so fucking bad
fuck all the hot jb I never had
I wanna be the forum celebrity
smilin' next to Salludon and Schery6.