I CANNOT HAVE THIS GOOK

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

I swear on everything that's ever been holy to me if I go to Korea, find this bitch (I will oh trust me), and she sexually rejects me, I will do what nobody has ever done to her. She will become just another statistic. This inferior divine gook bitch got my T RAGING, I swear if I get a NO from her, I swear I will give the Grand Finale my all. I will go to town.

Eat her anus, lick it clean, whether she wiped properly or not, matters NOT. Eat her pussy tho I never would of another bitch. Lick her neck like Imma vampire, Fuck her doggy, fuck her missionary, fuck her reverse cowgirl, making sure those feetsies are nice and sweaty. Fuck her DEEP, beat up her womb. Let her rip the nastiest, spiciest, stinkiest scat-laden fart on me face. I swear to God.

Angry Triple H GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: kekamphetamine, Deleted member 27987, Member since 2022 and 1 other person
wow great looksmaxxing advice thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Gook lovers i swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kekamphetamine, WeiWei and gribsufer1
Eat her anus, lick it clean, whether she wiped properly or not, matters NOT. Eat her pussy tho I never would of another bitch. Lick her neck like Imma vampire, Fuck her doggy, fuck her missionary, fuck her reverse cowgirl, making sure those feetsies are nice and sweaty. Fuck her DEEP, beat up her womb. Let her rip the nastiest, spiciest, stinkiest scat-laden fart on me face. I swear to God.

manlet rage

BOTB ASAP..

Good thread mr. WeiWei

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei