I fucking swear down I saw vikstar today

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Anyone know where he is rn?

Royal Holloway
Did you see him in person? If so have you noticed all celebrities have a bigger than average head circumference

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Did you see him in person? If so have you noticed all celebrities have a bigger than average head circumference
I didn’t go cuz I don’t do this degenerate clubbing shit, my friend did and he said he’s shorter in person, he didn’t do anything besides bop his head and turn random scrolls on his DJ board

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
I didn’t go cuz I don’t do this degenerate clubbing shit, my friend did and he said he’s shorter in person, he didn’t do anything besides bop his head and turn random scrolls on his DJ board
Wdym shorter in person everyone knows him as being short was he even shorter than they would've thought?

I think someone hear said they met behz and he was way shorter than they thought

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Wdym shorter in person everyone knows him as being short was he even shorter than they would've thought?

I think someone hear said they met behz and he was way shorter than they thought
I thought Vikram was like 5ft8, my friend is 6ft2 and he was as tall as foids innit

Also why u care so much about that indian, if you want tickets I could have snuck u in lol