I gained about an inch in height after 2 weeks on MK-677!

What did you measure with? An stadiometer or with your hands?

That little suction thingy inside of it. 1ml/day

View attachment 1783757
That little suction thingy inside of it. 1ml/day
No when you measure your height. I doubt you could grow a inch in one week. Ive follishly used my hands to measure thinking I had grown but jfl the hand method wasn\t accurate I later found out JFL

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
If I recall correctly, even pharmaceutical HGH is not as fast acting. Probably a mismeasurement or a discrepancy in measuring time.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
No when you measure your height. I doubt you could grow a inch in one week. Ive follishly used my hands to measure thinking I had grown but jfl the hand method wasn\t accurate I later found out JFL
In two weeks, not one week.

If I recall correctly, even pharmaceutical HGH is not as fast acting. Probably a mismeasurement or a discrepancy in measuring time.
Probably a discrepancy. The two weeks thing is an estimate, and also the inch is also an estimate. I stated in the title, about an inch. I gained 3.25cm to be exact.

But my results are legit. I can probably PM you if you want proof

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Used my phone directly on top of my head, making sure it is straight, the wall I am using has every height measurement precisely up to 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and STEVE GAMING
I am also assuming my growth plates are pretty open as well.

It may have an inflating effect on the spinal disks

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Dosage: 25ml almost every day.

I am also taking Berberine as well to avoid diabetes.
I thought it was fake until I checked my height this morning. Gained one inch!
Even funnier is, that I think I have scoliosis as well so I could gain more if I get that sorted.
The only thing I noticed is that I get sleepier quicker and sleep for longer.

I will double down by getting IGF-1 next, and megadosing on protein. I also need to get aromatase inhibitors as well.
Source on Berberine?

You can’t be serious, wtf these delousins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
Dosage: 25ml almost every day.

I am also taking Berberine as well to avoid diabetes.
I thought it was fake until I checked my height this morning. Gained one inch!
Even funnier is, that I think I have scoliosis as well so I could gain more if I get that sorted.
The only thing I noticed is that I get sleepier quicker and sleep for longer.

I will double down by getting IGF-1 next, and megadosing on protein. I also need to get aromatase inhibitors as well.
why are you 17

you didnt grow an inch in 2 weeks

almost impossible you gained even a centimeter

ova for retarcels

you didnt grow an inch in 2 weeks

almost impossible you gained even a centimeter

ova for retarcels
I grew precisely 3.25cm

Mirin!! what should be your diet on mk?? If your skinny kid and want to add muscle and gain height??
And how long should the cycle be?

Mirin!! what should be your diet on mk?? If your skinny kid and want to add muscle and gain height??
And how long should the cycle be?
I'm taking it until I get IGF-1, and I'll take that until I get my desired height.
With MK-677, take Berberine and drink lots of water.
If you're paranoid about diabetes, go on a diabetic diet.

were you still growing before taking MK-677? I feel like I might have stopped at 17-17.5 years old

I'm taking it until I get IGF-1, and I'll take that until I get my desired height.
What's diabetes.. I naturally have good metabolism and skinny. Wanna add muscle and height ..
So should I eat like a beast??

I mean about 2.25cm

wasnt there a thread saying berberine was bad? are there alternatives for it

I mean about 2.25cm
That is about an inch and I am still very skeptical. Especially when I don't know of any other individual that has experienced such results. The odds are much likelier you either didn't measure correctly either initially or afterward or measured at differing times in the day.

That is about an inch and I am still very skeptical. Especially when I don't know of any other individual that has experienced such results. The odds are much likelier you either didn't measure correctly either initially or afterward or measured at differing times in the day.
Measured two weeks ago in the morning, I got -2.25cm I do now, and I still get the same results.
I also have to factor in that I think I have scoliosis so that may play a factor.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
Igf-1 LR3? Do you mind PMing me the source if you plan to buy from the US?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Have you thought about trying chemyos mk-677? Its 50ml instead of 30. Is there a reason you took this sites?
chemyo mk is legit but it tastes wayyy worse than any other source ive tried not that it matters

>inch in 2 weeks
surely this is physically impossible :feelsuhh:

Probably a discrepancy. The two weeks thing is an estimate, and also the inch is also an estimate. I stated in the title, about an inch. I gained 3.25cm to be exact.

But my results are legit. I can probably PM you if you want proof
Lol 3.25 is way over an inch 2.54 cm is an inch what are you talking about