I gave up training legs

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
wtf? Squats feel better than sex tbh

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
yeah I injured my back so I'm done with them for the next 2 weeks at least. Don't even want big legs but I do want bigger legs than I currently have.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wtf? Squats feel better than sex tbh
they make me go out of breath srs, like i want to die when doing them. prolly the roids fcking up my endurance but w/e
yeah I injured my back so I'm done with them for the next 2 weeks at least. Don't even want big legs but I do want bigger legs than I currently have.
leg accesories are enough tbh, squats are overrated.

leg extentions
leg curls

are pretty much all you need

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
they make me go out of breath srs, like i want to die when doing them. prolly the roids fcking up my endurance but w/e

leg accesories are enough tbh, squats are overrated.

leg extentions
leg curls

are pretty much all you need
Not very functional.....

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
uhh yeah. What are you training for? the one off situation you may have to fight someone?
my shitty genetics will never allow me to get big and buff, so I might as well train strength for real life situations, for example Farm work, fighting, war (real possibility over here), landscaping, shit like that

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Honestly there a good reason why people often skip legs day, it doesn't have as much of an impact on your look SMV. What is the most important is a nice V-Shape with wide shoulders and strong neck region to support the head. This is what women pay attention to. Having muscled legs is mental masturbation ego glorification so you can say you are training to improve in sport related activities or for health reasons over getting pussy. A woman will never reject a man for small legs if the rest(face/upper body) is above her SMV threshold.

Last edited:
ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Yeah legs are cope anyway just west pants and a t shirt ngl
yea depends on your leg genetics also, my legs/quads are shaped like blahas, so even if i bring them up, itll look unaesthetic anyway.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
There are reasons why skinny pants have been trending, no one cares if your legs are skinny. People might laugh at someone with disproportionally small legs, but that just something that is easy to pick on if you want to bully someone, it shows that you are superficial not that you are ugly. Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if skinny legs are better because they make your upper body seem bigger. If you are doing sports it is going to screw you though if speed/agility is important.