ZUZZCEL

Banned
srs its boring imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
wtf? Squats feel better than sex tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 6401
yeah I injured my back so I'm done with them for the next 2 weeks at least. Don't even want big legs but I do want bigger legs than I currently have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
wtf? Squats feel better than sex tbh
they make me go out of breath srs, like i want to die when doing them. prolly the roids fcking up my endurance but w/e
yeah I injured my back so I'm done with them for the next 2 weeks at least. Don't even want big legs but I do want bigger legs than I currently have.
leg accesories are enough tbh, squats are overrated.

leg extentions
leg curls

are pretty much all you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
they make me go out of breath srs, like i want to die when doing them. prolly the roids fcking up my endurance but w/e

leg accesories are enough tbh, squats are overrated.

leg extentions
leg curls

are pretty much all you need
Not very functional.....

• +1
  • +1
uhh yeah. What are you training for? the one off situation you may have to fight someone?
my shitty genetics will never allow me to get big and buff, so I might as well train strength for real life situations, for example Farm work, fighting, war (real possibility over here), landscaping, shit like that

• +1
Honestly there a good reason why people often skip legs day, it doesn't have as much of an impact on your look SMV. What is the most important is a nice V-Shape with wide shoulders and strong neck region to support the head. This is what women pay attention to. Having muscled legs is mental masturbation ego glorification so you can say you are training to improve in sport related activities or for health reasons over getting pussy. A woman will never reject a man for small legs if the rest(face/upper body) is above her SMV threshold.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Yeah legs are cope anyway just west pants and a t shirt ngl
yea depends on your leg genetics also, my legs/quads are shaped like blahas, so even if i bring them up, itll look unaesthetic anyway.

• +1
yea depends on your leg genetics also, my legs/quads are shaped like blahas, so even if i bring them up, itll look unaesthetic anyway.
Blaha is a joke anyway

• +1
There are reasons why skinny pants have been trending, no one cares if your legs are skinny. People might laugh at someone with disproportionally small legs, but that just something that is easy to pick on if you want to bully someone, it shows that you are superficial not that you are ugly. Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if skinny legs are better because they make your upper body seem bigger. If you are doing sports it is going to screw you though if speed/agility is important.

• +1
Inb4 chicken legs.

• +1