I genuinely don't know what I have to do to get a woman

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
Hey, y'all, so I'm 30, still the v-word, never even been on a second date. Dating apps get me nowhere so I try to pick up women at bars, which also pretty much goes nowhere. Tonight I was sitting with this girl the whole night, we've run into and hung out at that same bar a few times, really great vibes, and we left at the same time. At first, I wanted to try kissing her but I panicked and just asked instead if she wanted to go on a date sometime. She literally said "I'm not sure," and when I asked her to clarify what that meant she just said it again and then ran across the street away from me.

Wtf even is that? Why is this so hard? I'm honestly at the point I'm ready to just buy a Fleshlight and clock out of this game forever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, Lygodactylus and 3 others
Khhv wizard ??

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You need to summon satan and request a potion to charm women in exchange for your soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Toth's thot
You need to summon satan and request a potion to charm women in exchange for your soul
God likes me because I bring joy. My life is so shit and things are carefully calculated to make sure I fail at every thing I do. The internet connection cucked me today. my girl texted me and I tried to text back but my shit connection didnt sent the text. It kept loading and loading until it finally sent an hour later then she replied saying she was sad because it took so long. so I made sure to send screenshots of my internet failing to send the text messages. It’s me against this dark energy God created to battle me. I lose each time, but I won’t go down without a fight

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
“Just be kind to them bro works for me”

74D99EF6 68CF 4D1B 9371 13747955B401

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Mewton, Deleted member 17345 and 2 others
It’s impossible

• +1
If you havent figured it out by 30, kys

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15338 and Toth's thot
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Yerico7, Toth's thot and 1 other person
If you have to do anything to get women it’s already over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, Yerico7, Mewton and 2 others
If you have to do anything to get women it’s already over.
Still brutally haunted from the girls begging me add them on snap on my arvid fish :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
What’s ur psl?

OP is a larping dog don’t listen to his shit :feelsree:

• JFL
Hey, y'all, so I'm 30, still the v-word, never even been on a second date. Dating apps get me nowhere so I try to pick up women at bars, which also pretty much goes nowhere. Tonight I was sitting with this girl the whole night, we've run into and hung out at that same bar a few times, really great vibes, and we left at the same time. At first, I wanted to try kissing her but I panicked and just asked instead if she wanted to go on a date sometime. She literally said "I'm not sure," and when I asked her to clarify what that meant she just said it again and then ran across the street away from me.

Wtf even is that? Why is this so hard? I'm honestly at the point I'm ready to just buy a Fleshlight and clock out of this game forever.

You ever hugged her before? Try to give her a good hug and if she makes a point not to give the same back and it appears to make her uncomfortable giving the same she has no sexual interest in you.

• JFL