I genuinely don’t understand why blacks behave the way they do

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Me and my friend were walking in the city last night, and passed a family of 6 niggers with their babies and toddlers screaming. They were wearing like fucking Nike pros, hoop earrings and crop tops and were all fat as fuck. They were screaming at the niglets to shut the fuck up (they are like 3) and one of them even slapped the baby. My friend and I just looked at eachother with the “well well well” look and continued on staring before one of the older niggers said “WHACH YALL LOOKIN AT” we then walked away because we didn’t want to get shot.

Do niggers have no shame? Do they even have jobs? Do they just pump out kids who kill whites and become gangbangers? NIGGERCELS please answer!

• +1
Reactions: FBl, CreepyJewel1, murdah and 2 others
They blame their trashy behavior on “systemic racism”, they think they’re entitled to acting like complete animals just bc of slavery. (70% of slave owners were Jewish in USA jfl). You cannot convince low iq people they’re wrong.

• +1
Reactions: FBl, CreepyJewel1, murdah and 4 others
They blame their trashy behavior on “systemic racism”, they think they’re entitled to acting like complete animals just bc of slavery. (70% of slave owners were Jewish in USA jfl). You cannot convince low iq people they’re wrong.
The trashy behavior they exhibit is most likely because they are a subspecies tbh. we aren’t meant to be together in the same society

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and arabcelxxx
Me and my friend were walking in the city last night, and passed a family of 6 niggers with their babies and toddlers screaming. They were wearing like fucking Nike pros, hoop earrings and crop tops and were all fat as fuck. They were screaming at the niglets to shut the fuck up (they are like 3) and one of them even slapped the baby. My friend and I just looked at eachother with the “well well well” look and continued on staring before one of the older niggers said “WHACH YALL LOOKIN AT” we then walked away because we didn’t want to get shot.

Do niggers have no shame? Do they even have jobs? Do they just pump out kids who kill whites and become gangbangers? NIGGERCELS please answer!
Cope.

The trashy behavior they exhibit is most likely because they are a subspecies tbh. we aren’t meant to be together in the same society
They are a sub species actually 😂 entirely different skulls, they did not even develop the wheel before the Europeans arrived, underdeveloped frontal lobes and lowest iq.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and cromagnon
Are you a nigger? How about instead of defending your races trashy fucked behavior you actually provide a valid and concise explanation for it. Fucking retard.

“Y-YEAH MUH RACE IS VIOLENT AND TRASHY IN PUBLIC COPE CUMSKIN!!”

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Tf type of city u live in

Are you a nigger? How about instead of defending your races trashy fucked behavior you actually provide a valid and concise explanation for it. Fucking retard.

“Y-YEAH MUH RACE IS VIOLENT AND TRASHY IN PUBLIC COPE CUMSKIN!!”
Why u so angry retard

Literal low IQ apes, it's in their DNA, there's nothing to do with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, murdah, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
idk bro all parents act like that they're just jackasses

I think you've mistaken this board for the "Coontacts" forum on Niggermania

I heard somewhere that we are not coming from same ancestor with them, like it was different.