I genuinely think my friends relationship might come to an end coz of the blackpill

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So one of my friends in my uni is in a relationship with this htb who is one of the hottest girls
He is a prettyboy and I follow him and his gf on Instagram and they follow me back now today I saw this post with 654k likes :

I saw her gf like this post jfl and not only this but many post related to "tall" guys , when he is "190 cm tall" and I have seen her liking all of them.

Now what's bad is that my friend is 5 foot fuckin 7 (around 171cm)
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

and she is liking all "tall" posts. Even when we talk he'll always bitch about their relationship. I want the best for him , I don't want this relationship to end but just fuckin lol at how degenerate whores really are...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 23391 and 26 others
@HarrierDuBois @tristan18 @Kamui @Reformed

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lifefuel but at this point water. Idk if u read my thread but I got a foids number despite being a total aspie but I’m tall so gg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sozz, Tallman, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
ur friend is a cuk

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Lifefuel but at this point water. Idk if u read my thread but I got a foids number despite being a total aspie but I’m tall so gg
Bro I feel fuckin sad...
Literally just few cms of vertical bone and few mms of facial bones dictates your dating life ?
I don't want this relationship of his to end just coz of this stupid pill. He is a great guy and deserves good

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, LooksmaxxHopeful, hattrick and 4 others
Shit nobody cares about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108, Deleted member 4397 and 5.5psl
Bro I feel fuckin sad...
Literally just few cms of vertical bone and few mms of facial bones dictates your dating life ?
I don't want this relationship of his to end just coz of this stupid pill. He is a great guy and deserves good
If you don't want to end his relationship the blackpill will. Natural selection.

• +1
Bro I feel fuckin sad...
Nature has created manlets with the pure intent to watch them suffer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, temporomandibular32, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
So one of my friends in my uni is in a relationship with this htb who is one of the hottest girls
He is a prettyboy and I follow him and his gf on Instagram and they follow me back now today I saw this post with 654k likes :

I saw her gf like this post jfl and not only this but many post related to "tall" guys , when he is "190 cm tall" and I have seen her liking all of them.

and she is liking all "tall" posts. Even when we talk he'll always bitch about their relationship. I want the best for him , I don't want this relationship to end but just fuckin lol at how degenerate whores really are...

Point it out to him subtly and see how he reacts, the rest is history lol, the blackpill always comes to collect

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, humanoidsub7 and 5.5psl
Btw how tall is the slut

• +1
Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
JFL if you believe what foids tell you or likes in IG and other shit, autism bro

I met that radical fem girl who were calling a sperm tank etc, it all ended up in the bed, i didn't fuck her, because retarded whores can fuck themself with big 10 inch dildo if they want, i'm on this planet for HQNPs ngl amen

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 5.5psl and humanoidsub7
same height as him just a lil shorter ig like 168 ..
Update me in 2 months when you make a thread saying "my friend's gf broke up with him and went to swallow Chad's cum"

• So Sad
This is why ldar is the way youll never be enough for whores in 2025
Anime girls is the way

AI will save us🙏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and 5.5psl
sadly relationships are rarely becoming worth it. these days but this isn't new. women have made trash companions even dating back to the 50s. there is a reason why many older men loathe their wives.

• +1
JFL if you believe what foids tell you or likes in IG and other shit, autism bro

I met that radical fem girl who were calling a sperm tank etc, it all ended up in the bed, i didn't fuck her, because retarded whores can fuck themself with big 10 inch dildo if they want, i'm on this planet for HQNPs ngl amen
Same idc about whores , no man does. I have already gone mgtow..
Update me in 2 months when you make a thread saying "my friend's gf broke up with him and went to swallow Chad's cum"
That should not fuckin happen dude.. if that happens I'll legit go ER on that bitch. Just coz someone is few cms taller or shorter you won't show empathy/love towards them ?
ive been larping to a girl saying im 5,11 shes gonna send me some of her sugar daddy money. One realisation I made in our 'relationship' is that women are literally so fucking boring and meaningless they literally just drain you. Women are not worth your time of day if they dont have their legs spread open for you.

Sex is the only thing of value a woman offers @kidology use me in the next video
I can't watch that sheboon chimp out for more than 10 seconds. Don't listen to black women videos they are worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
girls like tall guys , water.

Guys also like girls with oppposite skin colour to them, guys also like small waist big boobs big ass slim girls, guys also like supermodel face girls.

doesnt mean its over for his gf just cos they prefer something everyone prefers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LooksmaxxHopeful, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
That should not fuckin happen dude.. if that happens I'll legit go ER on that bitch. Just coz someone is few cms taller or shorter you won't show empathy/love towards them ?
not worth it to get your hands dirty with shit. and this shows you clearly haven't reached the bottom. As cruel as it sounds, what you said at the end is true. Yes, women are like this, they're psychopaths. If someone doesn't want to believe this it's totally up to the person to rope or ascend. WatER but this is it. Incels are God's laughing stock, if it/he/whatever ever really cared in the first place.

• So Sad
girls like tall guys , water.

Guys also like girls with oppposite skin colour to them, guys also like small waist big boobs big ass slim girls, guys also like supermodel face girls.

doesnt mean its over for his gf just cos they prefer something everyone prefers
You clearly don't understand. Women are not like men and they will dump you once chad approaches. They have no morals so yeah better stay alone, or ascend and slay. Go crazy who cares?

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 @BoredPrince

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and BoredPrince
You're 190+ cm, right...
James Franco Flirt GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mtcut3plush, nanefer and 5.5psl
IMG 4505 Original

Pouring one out for my manlets
IMG 5419

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Kamui, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
she will broke with him in few months and will get the tall stud she dreaming all this time

• So Sad
Fucking brutal lol never began if you lack any of these important attributes (face,height,dick,frame), any girl you ever meet will always be thinking about your flaws, simply because negatives stand out much more than positives in life.

Thats why being decent in everything usually mogs having one extremely good attribute and subpar others.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and 5.5psl
“ tall kinda ugly” height >>> face pilled again

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and mtcut3plush
Fucking brutal lol never began if you lack any of these important attributes (face,height,dick,frame), any girl you ever meet will always be thinking about your flaws, simply because negatives stand out much more than positives in life.

Thats why being decent in everything usually mogs having one extremely good attribute and subpar others.
Face is an incel cope

how tall?

I’m 6ft3 (same as Pete Davidson)

Lifefuel

Allah created short men so men like men feel good abt going outside

But Yh height is cope tbh

5ft7 csn fraud 5ft9 with lifts and do roids

Meanwhile skinny fat tall guys rot

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
height is such a good privilege

Especially in this society where people don’t just beat others up

Height mogs because you just look down on them

I need to get my manlet ass in the gym

So 6ft8 Lanklets tremble when they see a 6ft3 manlet (me) next to them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and LooksmaxxHopeful
If the bitch is gonna leave because of height let her
No slut is worth keeping if she's like that

• +1
All foids will be replaced by robo whores

• +1
Incel gets a number and things he won at life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, 5.5psl and Xerryx
Your friend probably doesn’t look that good. Don’t use the word prettyboy lightly.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, nanefer and Xerryx
Same idc about whores , no man does. I have already gone mgtow..

I can't watch that sheboon chimp out for more than 10 seconds. Don't listen to black women videos they are worthless.
MGTOW? Nigga, you MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way) JFL :forcedsmile: :ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Allornothing
ive been larping to a girl saying im 5,11 shes gonna send me some of her sugar daddy money. One realisation I made in our 'relationship' is that women are literally so fucking boring and meaningless they literally just drain you. Women are not worth your time of day if they dont have their legs spread open for you.

Sex is the only thing of value a woman offers @kidology use me in the next video
5’11??? there’s hope for me :feelshehe:

whats HQNPs ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Literally this

You will never be enough, that’s just the way it is man
High Quality Non Primitive women, aka those who don't fuck around. do drugs, are cute, loyal etc
oxymoron lol, if you live in western society those foids don’t exist and are just as hypergamous as any other foids living here

Yep, @TheTakeoverHasBegun said on another thread that the relationship between a man and a woman is largely transactional, as a man you provide your security, protection, and provide, as a woman you just offer your vagina, that’s literally it and anything past that is cope

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, 5.5psl and TheTakeoverHasBegun
oxymoron lol, if you live in western society those foids don’t exist and are just as hypergamous as any other foids living here
no, it's depends more on genetics than on soyciety norms, bro

if person is shy, for example, she would always be shy no matter whether she is in States or Pakistan.

Also, america isn't even that bad, thats mostly California, NY, Chicago and all the other big cities that suck, in small cities there are plenty of opportunities to find a good girl.

there are tens of millions of girls in US, and u like no they're all whores, autism

if person is shy, for example, she would always be shy no matter whether she is in States or Pakistan.

Also, america isn't even that bad, thats mostly California, NY, Chicago and all the other big cities that suck, in small cities there are plenty of opportunities to find a good girl.

there are tens of millions of girls in US, and u like no they're all whores, autism
In Ukraine i would say legit HQNP is like one out of 30-50 approx.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

In Ukraine i would say legit HQNP is like one out of 30-50 approx.
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Brutal shit. If she prefers tall men and likes every video that shows them, your freind would be better off without her tbh. You should just get him ready for the break up because it seems inevitable.

• +1
its over

• +1

Maybe her boyfriend is the kinda "ugly brunette sporty guy"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924