I genuinely think my friends relationship might come to an end coz of the blackpill

So ur 6’4 all of a sudden. K
I always was got measured at the doctor office @5.5psl also 6’3,6’4 is almost the same thing

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I always was got measured at the doctor office @5.5psl also 6’3,6’4 is almost the same thing
Yeah bro just add an inch, it’s only an inch brooo

Yeah bro just add an inch, it’s only an inch brooo
I am 6’4 measured at the doctor office also rven if i was 5’8 i would still get more pussy than you because of my face

lifefuel for me jfl

I am 6’4 measured at the doctor office also rven if i was 5’8 i would still get more pussy than you because of my face
My face ain’t even bad I was overreacting. Compact midface, good coloring, tall ramus, ogee curve from 3/4ths, hairmaxxed. Keep coping ugly nigger I might even be better looking and still height mog u by 3 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
My face ain’t even bad I was overreacting. Compact midface, good coloring, tall ramus, ogee curve from 3/4ths, hairmaxxed. Keep coping ugly nigger I might even be better looking and still height mog u by 3 inches
Pm me or be quiet you can even pm @HarrierDuBois or @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass they can see who moggs

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, HarrierDuBois and Michael Myers
  • +1
Pm me or be quiet you can even pm @HarrierDuBois or @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass they can see who moggs
I’ll be quite then u think I care ‘tristan’. Once my phenibut arrives and I go but alcohol (I got my own car now), get better clothes bc I leanmaxxed I’ll ascend and you’ll never see me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
send me a pic of ur face bro want to verify

I’ll be quite then u think I care ‘tristan’. Once my phenibut arrives and I go but alcohol (I got my own car now), get better clothes bc I leanmaxxed I’ll ascend and you’ll never see me again
Allot of talk but no proof jfl also dont take Phenibut everyday it will be horrible to get off talking out experience

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
send me a pic of ur face bro want to verify
No greycells i showed my face to 20 people or so who can confirm i look good

So one of my friends in my uni is in a relationship with this htb who is one of the hottest girls
He is a prettyboy and I follow him and his gf on Instagram and they follow me back now today I saw this post with 654k likes :

I saw her gf like this post jfl and not only this but many post related to "tall" guys , when he is "190 cm tall" and I have seen her liking all of them.

Now what's bad is that my friend is 5 foot fuckin 7 (around 171cm)
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

and she is liking all "tall" posts. Even when we talk he'll always bitch about their relationship. I want the best for him , I don't want this relationship to end but just fuckin lol at how degenerate whores really are...

Huge suifuel. I need to heightmaxx or I will live in pain. I'm only 8cm away...

• +1
  • +1
You probably mog him.
I probably do otherwise he wouldn’t be posting here at 6’7 and wide framed he would be one of the biggest moggers on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I probably do otherwise he wouldn’t be posting here at 6’7 and wide framed he would be one of the biggest moggers on the forum
I agree but face is most important and you facemog most likely.

• +1
I agree but face is most important and you facemog most likely.
True still its impressive to be 6’7 and having a big frame like @Reformed with my face he would be the biggest mogger in my school unfortunately my bmi is fucking 18 and i am 3 inches shorter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed, 5.5psl and Michael Myers
Bro what this is brutal hope he doesn't get cheated so I can cope with NTpill

Last edited:
  • +1
True still its impressive to be 6’7 and having a big frame like @Reformed with my face he would be the biggest mogger in my school unfortunately my bmi is fucking 18 and i am 3 inches shorter
I agree, it’s impressive but impressive doesn’t mean automatically mean aesthetic, bhai. You need a harmonious face for this.

• +1
Just fucking lol, bitch liked this post too :lul: :lul: :lul:
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

@Reformed @Kamui @tristan18 @BoredPrince @looksmaxxer234 @humanoidsub7 @Ai Impact @sub5outsider @Chadelite @Biggdink
687k likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Reformed, BoredPrince and 1 other person
the fate of all manlets

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

@Reformed @Kamui @tristan18 @BoredPrince @looksmaxxer234 @humanoidsub7 @Ai Impact @sub5outsider @Chadelite @Biggdink
687k likes

Life has been very Lifefuel lately

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

687k likes

It’s actually over for this dude lol, just let him take his L in silence

• +1