I get anxiety attacks in class

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I dont get them when talking to people only when I'm sitting still and doing work or something. Breathing gets hard feels as if I cant inhale my head starts to kinda fidget usually lasts 2 to 3 seconds at a time then it passes. I have to psych myself out to go back to being calm I tell myself in my head
"I'm fucking zyzz brah I'm fucking zyzz brah haters gonna hate I dont give a fuck" to calm myself down.
I'm sure it doesnt look bad irl to others but to me it feels like everyone notices.
Not srs

Semi srs

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
i have anxiety. i havent left the house in months. there isnt any point leaving the house as a ugly sub8 6'1 manlet with a 5'' micropenis. im a subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol and HurtfulVanity
just chew gum

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Yeh I started chewing gum I bought some 5 ascent for class and some cheap trident to chew at home. It actually helped
buy falim and put 10 pieces in mouth to chew at school that way your jaw will become wide as fuck and help with anxiety

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
buy falim and put 10 pieces in mouth to chew at school that way your jaw will become wide as fuck and help with anxiety
Yeh I was gonna order falim when I ordered my minox but that shit was pricey and I dont want my jax to get big really as mine is wide already.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
I dont get them when talking to people only when I'm sitting still and doing work or something. Breathing gets hard feels as if I cant inhale my head starts to kinda fidget usually lasts 2 to 3 seconds at a time then it passes. I have to psych myself out to go back to being calm I tell myself in my head
"I'm fucking zyzz brah I'm fucking zyzz brah haters gonna hate I dont give a fuck" to calm myself down.
I'm sure it doesnt look bad irl to others but to me it feels like everyone notices.
Not srs

Semi srs
ik that feeling man

ik that feeling man