i get insane results on tinder etc and slay easy on it so no one can say cope

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
But honestly tinder is fucking awful like the girls irl are so much better looking. Even watching Dunham the girls he gets on it are mid af. It's such an awful app fr.

IRL is just the way. Who gives a fuck about slaying on tinder etc. this site is fucking stupid

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Richard Cheese, bloomercel and 1 other person
id be surprised if you didn't slay as a roided htn

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, CarrotMaxxer and dna_cel
id be surprised if you didn't slay as a roided htn
ye that girl who everyone said was htb asked to come over all i said was want to fuck jfl

ye that girl who everyone said was htb asked to come over all i said was want to fuck jfl
good 4 u, albeit she isnt htb, maybe mtb at best, and unrelated but what was the best slay u got ?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
if you want to get laid easily become a bouncer, the pay is shit and so are the hours though.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and WishIwasChico
if you want to get laid easily become a bouncer, the pay is shit and so are the hours though.
Facts high iq

shit good idea, u think a tall roided mtn like myself would get any ??

ok bud i’m sure that’s true brb slaying my 15th white girl this year:feelsokman:

shit good idea, u think a tall roided mtn like myself would get any ??
I had a tall ugly nigerian autistic friend that still somehow slayed.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
ok bud i’m sure that’s true brb slaying my 15th white girl this year:feelsokman:
Ye I’ve slayed 30 girls in 4 months don’t ever try and brag on me again bro and learn your place fucking clown

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
why do yu hget laid and i dont???

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and WishIwasChico
I had a tall ugly nigerian autistic friend that still somehow slayed.
how tall are we talking, would 6'6 suffice + 2 inches in shoes/insoles ??

how tall are we talking, would 6'6 suffice + 2 inches in shoes/insoles ??
he's only 6'2 which isn't really that tall in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and <6PSLcel
dude you didnt slay shit off of tinder leave this fucking website you look like a middle schooler you have no appeal you cant compete with the competitive tinder market where legit htns struggle. stop lying bro

dude you didnt slay shit off of tinder leave this fucking website you look like a middle schooler you have no appeal you cant compete with the competitive tinder market where legit htns struggle. stop lying bro
I mean bro is good looking tho wouldn't be surprised but his physique aint dat crazy but hes 6'2 so it levels it out :feelshah:

Fking slayers.org slayers btfo

I mean bro is good looking tho wouldn't be surprised but his physique aint dat crazy but hes 6'2 so it levels it out :feelshah:
isnt he that asian peanut head nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
naw bro larps as 4 different people but hes like htn for sure
didnt he get exposed as the asian nigga taking a picture next to the car? yea he larps as 4 people to distract everyone from that pic

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
didnt he get exposed as the asian nigga taking a picture next to the car? yea he larps as 4 people to distract everyone from that pic
i mean i guess you can believe that everyone jesters a lot but hes literally roiding how can it be the same person

i mean i guess you can believe that everyone jesters a lot but hes literally roiding how can it be the same person
he roided after lol this niggas larping everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23