ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,566
- Reputation
- 22,011
Only when they follow me or comment on my profile
It feels really uncomfortable
I don’t like it
It feels really uncomfortable
I don’t like it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
you should get off this siteOnly when they follow me or comment on my profile
It feels really uncomfortable
I don’t like it
You and a few othersi have a feeling i was the motivation that led to this post![]()
Why?you should get off this site![]()
keep your ears and cheeks safe, you wouldnt want someone to take a chompYou and a few others
I feel uncomfortable
Why@ramuscel. makes me uncomfortable
stop or I’ll ignore youkeep your ears and cheeks safe, you wouldnt want someone to take a chomp![]()
sorry bro im fucking chaotic as shitOnly when they follow me or comment on my profile
It feels really uncomfortable
I don’t like it
He used to have a rira avi and I was intimidatedWhy
stop or I’ll ignore you
Idk is that a problem
fairsHe used to have a rira avi and I was intimidated
remember me when you run offtopicWhy
stop or I’ll ignore you
I never willremember me when you run offtopic![]()
why?You and a few others
I feel uncomfortable
i meant you are thinking too much and considering the posts it seems like you are spending alot of time on this site , you should either improve yourself or focus on your life too ( you might be rich and shit idc im just tryna pass my timeIdk is that a problem
fairs
Look at my most recent profile commentwhy?
Yes exactlytrue…
half of them are nice
the other half is just
yes very uncomfortable
how the fuck did you get 16k posts 5 months niggaI am better than them
I have addictionhow the fuck did you get 16k posts 5 months nigga
clearlyI have addiction
SameI have addiction
me tooI have addiction
Never trust them they love to steal foreskin and human shitI be thinking its le feds
already stole my forekin as a bebeNever trust them they love to steal foreskin and human shit
They want to use urinal sensors for mass government surveillancealready stole my forekin as a bebe