First time sexting kinda nervous

TGUN.

TGUN.

Redpilled.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,948
Reputation
35,878
inhib levels are cooking so hard rn


Im literally taking about sex with this bad bitch saying how bad I wanna fuck her

Holy shit this is good practice for foids

This is why I love Snapchat it’s good training

And I’ve also got an account with fake name that I use so it don’t matter wtf I be saying to her she won’t ever find me 🔥🔥🔥🔥
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks, psltristan1 and 1 other person
if you arent gonna slay women is a waste of time imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks, TGUN. and 1 other person
Nigga just try to lead it to her meeting with u it is the best way from my exp to get laid I've seen ur face u will genuinely don't have problems with it ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and TGUN.
how old is she op
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and TGUN.
Nigga just try to lead it to her meeting with u it is the best way from my exp to get laid I've seen ur face u will genuinely don't have problems with it ig
I lowkey leaped my city to her she lives in a different state 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and voks
I lowkey leaped my city to her she lives in a different state 😂
Nigga so block her and find a girl that lives near why tf would u talk with a girl if u have no option to get to her and fuck her?? :soy:

If u have the face u sent me nigga then it is not supposed to be a problem even I don't struggle
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and TGUN.
the nudes are w goons tho
there are free nudes everywhere in the internet but if you like the feeling of earning them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and TGUN.
there are free nudes everywhere in the internet but if you like the feeling of earning them
Idk smth is different when gooning to nudes u got personally sent
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, levisko and voks
Motherfucker u could do anything atp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and TGUN.
inhib levels are cooking so hard rn


Im literally taking about sex with this bad bitch saying how bad I wanna fuck her

Holy shit this is good practice for foids

This is why I love Snapchat it’s good training

And I’ve also got an account with fake name that I use so it don’t matter wtf I be saying to her she won’t ever find me 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ffs pass controller
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko and voks

Similar threads

V
Replies
15
Views
153
diarrhetic
diarrhetic
simematic
Replies
11
Views
75
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
tax.
Replies
2
Views
16
Slavurik
Slavurik
stonecold trucel
Replies
3
Views
25
stonecold trucel
stonecold trucel
ESR
Replies
8
Views
51
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top