“I get no girls”

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,882
Reputation
8,360
“I get no girls”


Brother, I'm the Marion kid of the school, I could take your f*cking girl if I wanted to. Keep up with your f*cking chit chat, and you’ll be tasting my Glock rounds. Capiche?
 
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN., pleasevanity, polarpop and 1 other person
Unfunny thread kys faggot
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’7whitechad, pleasevanity and TGUN.
marlon :love:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad and pleasevanity
IMG 1722
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
“I get no girls”


Brother, I'm the Marion kid of the school, I could take your f*cking girl if I wanted to. Keep up with your f*cking chit chat, and you’ll be tasting my Glock rounds. Capiche?
bp club
 
  • WTF
Reactions: 6’7whitechad

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
8
Views
71
revivles
revivles
7472
Replies
16
Views
79
7472
7472
ICXCLuvr
Replies
9
Views
63
Junbae
Junbae
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
46
IronMike
IronMike
gandylite.
Replies
5
Views
37
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top